Responsible for leveraging internal and external data to provide insights and information which supports a facts-based decision making process. Provides input into strategy, analysis methods and tool selection. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Uses analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, extracting actionable insights using advanced statistical techniques such as data analysis, data mining, optimization tools and machine learning techniques and statistics (e.g., predictive models, LTV, propensity models).
- Develops and executes statistical and mathematical solutions to business problems to support larger initiatives under the direction of senior team members.
- Produce analysis of historical patterns in customer behaviors and product performance from complex real-world behavioral data.
- Develop and deploy predictive models based on historical data that provide future predictions about customer behavior.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on applying data science techniques to business data.
- Create deliverables and presentations that report methodology and results of analysis.
- Build customer centric models and optimization tools to support large scale projects that utilize online & offline data, structured & unstructured data, set top box data and media/behavioral/attitudinal data.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Comcast Corporation (formerly registered as Comcast Holdings) is an American telecommunications conglomerate headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue (behind AT&T), the largest pay-TV company, the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation's third-largest home telephone service provider. Comc
No. of Employees
Tupelo, MS, USA