Posted on:11 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Responsible for identifying complex problems and developing and deploying novel prototypes and algorithms to solve them. Improves accuracy and functionality of algorithms and understands the overall implications of the entire machine learning frameworks. Translates application requirements into problem statements. Analyzes and evaluates solutions both internally generated as well as third party supplied. Develops novel ways to solve problems and discover new products. Provide guidance and leadership to more junior researchers. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
- Guides the successful completion of programs that identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention. Determines the technical objectives of an assignment. Leads the design of prototypes, partnering with the product team and other stakeholders through development. Conducts studies to support product or application development.
- Designs and implements end-to-end solutions using optimization and other advanced computer science technologies and owns live deployments. Aggregates huge amounts of data and information from large numbers of sources to discover patterns and features necessary to automate analytical models.
- Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements, including evaluation plans, confluence pages, white papers, presentations, test results, technical manuals, formal recommendations and reports.
- Presents papers and/or attends conferences, as well as displaying leadership in these areas.
- Tests and evaluates solutions presented to the Company by various internal and external partners and vendors. Completes case studies, testing and reporting.
- Collaborates with teams outside of immediate work group. Represents the work team in providing solutions to technical issues associated with assigned projects.
- Mentor a diverse team of junior engineers in machine learning techniques, tools and concepts. Provides guidance and leadership to more junior engineers.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong Academic and industrial experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning work experience in NLP , Video , text etc..
- Experience with ML tools PYTorch, Tensorflow, AWS, Sagemaker etc. Experience with NLP, OpenCV, Voice etc .
- Experience with model training , inference .Ability to mentor team members. Develop PoC and demonstrate.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Comcast Corporation (formerly registered as Comcast Holdings) is an American telecommunications conglomerate headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue (behind AT&T), the largest pay-TV company, the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation's third-largest home telephone service provider. Comc
No. of Employees
Tupelo, MS, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Comcast is currently hiring Data Science Engineer Jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India with average base salary of ₹700,000 - ₹1,200,000 / Year.