Posted on:12 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Senior Data Architect-Data Powered Sales
Java Programming, SAP, Python Programming, SQL, Azure, PowerBI, Data science techniques, Tableau, Snowflake, Databricks, Data Lake, Synapse
- Contribute to the implementation & continuous enhancement of data analytics technology stack in alignment with the overall analytics technology strategy.
- Support projects to ensure they stick to the defined analytics data architecture as a solid foundation in order to deliver fit-for purpose & scalable analytical products
- Contribute to the building of reusable global data assets
- Ensure defined data management processes are applied and projects follow the F.A.I.R. data principles
- Collaborate with other data architects (e.g. responsible for market, customer), analytics leads, data science teams
- Collaborate with business functions (global customer excellence team & country sales & marketing teams) and other IT functions (EF data asset teams, analytics teams, platform product managers & integration architects) to ensure on the above mentioned activities
- Lead the integration of different data sources (e.g. CRM data, market data (sell-in, sell-out, geo, data, financials etc.) in order to develop globally harmonized data models
- Together with the Product Owner steer external providers, guide them as an architect, provide cost and time estimations
We would expect from you:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- 5+ years' working experience in the field of Data & Analytics
- Profound data architecture & technology knowledge and experience in data engineering (e.g. Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse, Databricks, Snowflake) as well as data management skills (e.g. data cataloguing, data quality management). Knowhow in legacy stack SAP Hana and/or Data Science technologies like AzureML, AutoML or front-end solutions like Tableau, PowerBi would be beneficial, but optional.
- Profound data content knowledge (CRM, financials, market data relevant for CPG)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills, active listening
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
In the exchange we will offer you:
- A flexible hybrid work model
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, trainings, & conferences
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod grusz?”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sport card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22
Bayer AG is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Headquartered in Leverkusen, Bayer's areas of business include pharmaceuticals; consumer healthcare products, agricultural chemicals, seeds and biotechnology products. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Bayer is currently hiring Senior Data Architect Jobs in Mazowieckie, Poland with average base salary of zł70,000 - zł170,000 / Year.