Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
This role is with the Retrospective Intelligence team within the US Consumer Analytics group. The role is responsible for analyzing Citi’s global consumer banking data assets (platforms, flows, functions, tools, information, interaction models and dependencies) to determine how they can be collectively optimized for better business performance reporting management. Organizes, leads, and facilitates process design and re-engineering initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign. The expectation from the role is to design & drive large-scale change initiatives that deliver incremental or transformative business value (revenue, expense, capacity, control) for emerging analytics in terms of how new techniques and tools can be applied to vast multi-structured data sets to facilitate transformative insights or capabilities.
The Data/Information Management Manager is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized as a technical authority for an area within the business. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business and is responsible for implementing key projects. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Lead the acceleration and re-engineering of reporting in conjunction with business leaders and technology stakeholders. Enhance dynamic visualization /dashboard leveraging data science toolkits.
- Setting business requirements for point-to-point integration to enhance business performance through data-driven insights, Alerts, Notifications, Story feeds.
- Would be responsible for various data activities, which include database administration, data analysis, maintenance, data quality, and database management or database architecture / design engineering
- Have a research mindset with bias towards action - able to structure a project from idea to experimentation to prototype to implementation
- Building artificial intelligence learning and predictions business insight capabilities such as NLG, NLP, NLU.
- Perform extensive research and analysis to make optimal design decisions to integrate various business metrics. Translating business requirements into technical specification.
- Modernize Insight and democratize data assets to support AI based capabilities
- Day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines or processes
- Role at this level usually has full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables
- Supervise day-to-day work support staff in matrix organization
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Analyze and optimize Citi’s global consumer banking data assets for better business management, create re-engineering roadmap, driving large-scale technology-based change initiatives.
- Perform storyboard design by articulating strategy, business impact and approach by using an optimal blend of diagrams, description and overall messaging flow
- Champions the awareness and advancement of platform management goals by raising visibility to the value of the data insights, tools and capabilities work through ongoing communications and successful delivery of major change initiatives.
- Liaise with technology for all Retrospective Intelligence initiatives to distill business needs into technical requirements
- Create and influence a network of relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituencies, decision makers and stakeholders to define and drive reengineering, tools , platforms, capabilities & data management initiatives
- Lead and participate in developing executive presentation materials for Business & Technology forums and Steering Committee meetings
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience in Machine Learning and AI field preferred
- Excellent analytical and practical problem solving abilities
- Solid understanding of the consumer lending market, customer life cycle, and P&L
- Experience in segmentation, modeling, and optimization
- Work experience in Financial services/Retail banking or Credit Card Industry preferred
- Know-how on analytic tools and methodologies (regression, CHAID, simulation, etc.)
- Big data and machine learning experiences are (R, Python Coding, Machine Learning and AI etc.)
- Analytical experience in Business Intelligence ,Big Data , Data Warehouse, Visualization and business analysis
- 3rd party tools integration , API frameworks & API calls
- Must have the experience for working with technology teams to integrate analytical tools and capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Analytic Tools , programming, Tableau, Teradata, Abinitio or other related data management platforms and tools, vendor dynamics and marketplace assessment
- Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Citigroup is currently hiring Manager Jobs in Wilmington, DE, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.