Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
The Data Science Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Conducts strategic data analysis, identifies insights and implications and make strategic recommendations, develops data displays that clearly communicate complex analysis.
- Mines and analyzes data from various banking platforms to drive optimization and improve data quality.
- Deliver analytics initiatives to address business problems with the ability to determine data required, assess time & effort required and establish a project plan.
- Consults with business clients to identify system functional specifications. Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business goals.
- Consults with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards; recommends solutions.
- Leads system change process from requirements through implementation; provides user and operational support of application to business users.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and goals for complex projects through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards.
- Impacts the business directly by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment; identifies and communicates risks and impacts.
- Drives communication between business leaders and IT; exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
- Conduct workflow analysis, business process modeling; develop use cases, test plans, and business rules; assist in user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate on design and implementation of workflow solutions that provide long term scalability, reliability, and performance, and integration with reporting.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and proficiency of supported business areas and engage business partners in evaluating opportunities for process integration and refinement.
- Gather requirements and provide solutions across Business Sectors
- Partner with cross functional teams to analyze, deconstruct, and map current state process and identify improvement opportunities including creation of target operation models.
- Assist in negotiating for resources owned by other areas in order ensure required work is completed on schedule
- Develop and maintain documentation on an ongoing basis, and train new and existing users
- Direct the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including Senior Management
- Direct the identification of risks which impact project delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Ensure that work flow business case / cost benefit analyses are in line with business objectives
- Deliver coherent and concise communications detailing the scope, progress and results of initiatives underway
- Develop strategies to reduce costs, manage risk, and enhance services
- Deploy influencing and matrix management skills in order to ensure technology solutions meet business requirements
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- MBA or Advanced Degree Information Systems, Business Analysis / Computer Science
- 6-10 years experience using tools for statistical modeling of large data sets
- Process Improvement or Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Citigroup is currently hiring Software Engineer Jobs in Irving, TX, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.