Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
Citi's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world's toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities.
ANALYTICS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (AIM)
Citi AIM was established in 2003, and is located across multiple cities in India – Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. It is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders. It identifies fact-based opportunities for revenue growth in partnership with the businesses. The function balances customer needs, business strategy, and profit objectives using best in class and relevant analytic methodologies.
- Client Obsession – Create client centric analytic solution to business problems. Individual should be able to have a holistic view of multiple businesses and develop analytic solutions accordingly.
- Analytic Project Execution – Own and deliver multiple and complex analytic projects. This would require an understanding of business context, conversion of business problems in modeling, and implementing such solutions to create economic value.
- Domain expert – Individuals are expected to be domain expert in their sub field, as well as have a holistic view of other business lines to create better solutions. Key fields of focus are new customer acquisition, existing customer management, customer retention, product development, pricing and payment optimization and digital journey.
- Modeling and Tech Savvy – Always up to date with the latest use cases of modeling community, machine learning and deep learning algorithms and share knowledge within the team.
- Statistical mind set – Proficiency in basic statistics, hypothesis testing, segmentation and predictive modeling.
- Communication skills – Ability to translate and articulate technical thoughts and ideas to a larger audience including influencing skills with peers and senior management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor juniors.
- Contribute to organizational initiatives in wide ranging areas including competency development, training, organizational building activities etc.
Skillset you should possess
The most important skill that our analyst should possess is their love for data and their eagerness for new challenges & solving new problems. Apart from these, they should also have the following skillset
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience in data analytics,
- Hands-on experience in Python / SAS or R programing along with strong experience in SQL.
- Comfortable working in packages such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn or similar packages in R.
- Experienced in working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pull data using relevant programs and coding.
- Well versed with necessary data preprocessing and feature engineering skills.
- At least 2 years of experience implementing Machine learning algorithms such as Random Forest and Gradient Boosting in solving business problems such as recommender systems.
- At least 1 year of experience implementing deep learning techniques like artificial neural network, convolutional neural networks and recurrent neural networks
- Exposure to deep learning packages like Tensorflow, Theano and Keras.
- Knowledge on latest cutting-edge technologies like reinforcement learning.
- Strong background in Statistical Analysis
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Citigroup is currently hiring Data Scientist Jobs in Pune, Maharashtra, India with average base salary of ₹700,000 - ₹1,200,000 / Year.