MRM Director of Artificial Intelligence Non Model Review and Challenge
The MRM Director of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Review and Challenge will report to the global head of Model Risk Management and will build and lead a new group to perform independent review and effective challenge across the lifecycle of Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) non-model objects. This role will ensure that all aspects of the lifecycle of AI/ML are subject to robust control and governance framework. This role will work or interact with other functional groups of MRM, first line sponsors who develop or use AI/ML non-model objects, Citi AI/ML COE, Compliance and Fair Lending, Internal Audit, and regulators.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Support the development of a risk review framework for AI/ML non-model objects including policies, procedures, templates, and testing guidance to cover all aspects of the lifecycle of AI/ML non-model objects.
- Identification of the Citigroup AI/ML inventory leveraging the enhanced Senior Attestation processes, including assessment against the model definition and the AI/ML definition.
- Lead interaction with key stakeholders such as Citi AI/ML Center of Excellence, internal management of businesses and functions, internal audit, and regulators regarding AI/ML related matters such as AI/ML definition, training programs, and control and governance framework.
- Capacity planning, team building (hiring, training, coaching, and management).
- Oversight and execution of the independent review and challenge of lifecycle activities for AI/ML non-models.
- Partnership with peer MRM functional leads to ensure consistency and quality of execution on policy and procedures for AI/ML non-model objects.
- Advanced degree (Master’s and above) is required in the fields of mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, AI/ML, etc.
- 10 years+ experience in financial services
- Analytical expertise with AI / ML applications in banking or related industries
- In-depth technical knowledge of common AI/ML techniques and strong understanding of risks associated with AI/ML and corresponding mitigants
- Ability to develop and manage a team
- Ability to establish and manage processes and guidelines to ensure quality execution of policy and procedures for AI/ML non-model objects
- Ability to manage relationships with internal businesses and functions, control groups and external regulators.
- The ability to communicate complex analytical concepts clearly to management and broad audiences.
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Citigroup is currently hiring Software Engineer Jobs in New York, NY, USA with average base salary of $190,000 - $300,000 / Year.