Autodesk Platform Services and Emerging Technologies team is seeking a passionate software engineer with AWS experience to join our Forge Data team in Pune. This is an opportunity to create amazing things and learn from some of the best in the industry.
- Experiment, learn, and grow
- Use the latest and greatest cloud technologies
- Deliver code that millions will use
- Mentor and be mentored
- Make key decisions
- Our team enables real-time data-centric experiences at scale to make a difference for all of those who imagine, design, and make our world.
- Work in an Agile environment to develop REST APIs, web services, micro-services that is scalable, secure, resilient, and cost-efficient
- Work with product owners, software architects and stakeholders to form technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Communicate effectively and responsibly in an Agile environment
- Work with operations team to ensure your applications and services are highly available and reliable
- Participate and advise in code reviews
- Document and present your ideas and solutions accurately and thoroughly
- Keep up to date with latest trends and technologies to anticipate future development needs and requirements
- Participate in rotational on-call to support operational systems
- S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field with 3+ years of development experience in either full stack or backend
- Expertise and experience of developing web services, including REST, Async, event-driven APIs
- Backend development with Database interactions and knowledge of SQL (MySQL and Postgres) and NoSQL databases
- Experience in cloud services development with Amazon Web Services Demonstrate senior-level experience with AWS services, specifically API Gateway, Lambda, SQS/SNS, Load Balancer, and databases (Aurora, DynamoDB)
- Hands-on with DevOps tooling such as Docker, Terraform, ELK Stack, Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, Spinnaker
- Experience using unit, functional, integration, and performance test to ensure the quality of the deliverables
- Great communication skills and proven ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with other programming languages such as python, node js
- Knowledge of API management solutions, such as Apigee
- Experience and passion in designing and realizing highly available, resilient, secure, and durable platforms
- Experience with observability solutions, i.e., monitoring and collecting telemetry data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience collaborating in a dispersed multicultural team to deliver projects, sometimes responsible for leading initiatives
- A perpetual learner and often find yourself ideating about new and improved ways of doing things and are confident to share your ideas with the rest of the engineering team
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk is the global leader in design and make technology, including industry-leading 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software and services, that offer customers better outcomes though automation and insights for their design and make processes. With over $3.5 billion in revenue and more than 12,000 employees, Autodesk has established itself as the leading provider of design and make technology that empowers innovators everywhere.
No. of Employees
San Rafael, CA, USA