Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Empowered with the world’s largest and most established affiliate marketing network, the CJ Affiliate India team connects global brands and publishers to achieve scalable growth. Passionate about driving sustainable outcomes, the team thrives on providing meaningful solutions to real needs. The power of Epsilon data, collaborative culture and commitment to innovation, make this team the perfect space to grow one’s career. Daring to think big and drive bigger results is a core value that constantly inspires and gives the competitive edge to this team of diverse individuals.
With over 20 years of experience, CJ is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. Since being founded in Santa Barbara, California in 1998, we have been passionate about driving intelligent growth for our clients.
Located across 14 offices worldwide, our employees are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions and strategies designed to drive big results. We dig deep and tackle the tough questions for our clients. As part of Publicis Groupe, One of the largest marketing and communications companies in the world and CJ is aligned within its media hub Publicis Media (PMX), our access to unparalleled data allows us to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing.
For more information, visit https://www.cj.com/. Follow us on LinkedIn at @CJ
What you will enjoy in this role
- As part of Data science team, you will get to ideate-build-deploy data science & analytics capabilities for business and clients, end to end.
- Work in Digital Marketing, and support clients across industries (Retail, CPG, Travel, Finance and more)
- Work with Big Data and related platforms (Pyspark, Scala, SQL)
- Work in an environment that leverages your strengths and motivate and challenge you to take on more skills
- Work directly with Business Stakeholders across different departments (Product, Client Support, Sales and more)
Work location: Bengaluru (Currently, Remote)
Shift timing: 12PM to 9PM
What you will be doing
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Develop a use case roadmap for a problem area or capability for the business. Frame the business problem into a Data Science or modelling problem.
- Extract data from multiple sources. Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product.
- Work as the data strategist, identifying and integrating new datasets that can be leveraged through our product capabilities and work closely with Client Support, Product Management and Engineering team to strategize and execute the development of data products.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis. Undertake preprocessing of structured data.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods. Selecting features, building and optimizing models using ML/AI techniques.
- Present technical solutions to internal and external stakeholders in a formal setting, effectively communicating key concepts and functionalities
- Effectively manage stakeholders expectations via direct and frequent communication with high quality results
- Develop front end deliverable solutions for stakeholders utilizing BI tools such as Tableau, Cognos, Excel, or similar
- Support internal stakeholders with ad-hoc business problems, charting and reporting
- Work on multiple assignments concurrently, while handling priorities and challenges and meeting timelines basis project plan and roadmap.
- Build self-service tools for error detection, diagnosis, and predictive metrics.
- Build project plans, maintain to-do list, organize work, follow coding ethics, and have an eye for detail
Why are we looking for you
- 4+ years professional experience in the field of data science or business intelligence
- Demonstrated proficiency in PYTHON/SCALA/SQL and BIG DATA technologies and the proven ability to program in big data/cloud technologies such as AWS & SPARK; minimum 3 years of experience
- Experienced with Machine Learning algorithms such as logistic regression, linear regression, lasso regression, k-means, random forest; minimum 2 years of experience
- Able to produce elaborate documents/narrative suggesting actionable insights and recommendations leveraging BI tools such as Tableau
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products; including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Great communication skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Manage solution development through scrum philosophy, by using JIRA effectively
- Self-driven and results oriented. Willing to stretch to meet tight timelines.
- Strong team player with ability to collaborate effectively across geographies/ time zones
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing in Retail, Finance or Travel Industry
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., data science, statistics, economics, mathematics, computer science) or significant relevant coursework/experience
Publicis Groupe is a French multinational advertising and public relations company. One of the oldest and largest marketing and communications companies in the world by revenue, it is headquartered in Paris.