This is position for developing Exploration capability in IA/ML for entity located in India.
The goal is to boost the innovation included in SE offer by leveraging IA/Machine Learning, the design thinking methodology, mainly focusing on Data science and Analytics using AI and ML technologies (Deep Learning, NLP, Computer vision, Image Processing)
Directions of innovation are the trends of Industry 4.0: digitization, more efficient process engineering and commissioning, IoT, augmented operator, flexible manufacturing, improved performances in term of quality, energy efficiency and manufacturing costs.
- Generate new offer concepts that create value in line with IA BU vision and enabled by AI technologies; check the customer interest and demonstrate the feasibility; to be validated by PoC’s
- Contribute to open innovation by partnering with universities and startups; with a specific focus on AI (Artificial Intelligence) technologies.
- Launch exploration actions in line with BU strategic directions.
- Define the problem to be solved: generating customer gains or solving pains; may require meeting customers for interviews and observation.
- Generate new offer concepts that create value and enabled by AI ; define and illustrate their user experience.
- Assess technical feasibility with the R&D centers and potential technology partners.
- Realize PoC to demonstrate the value created.
- Potential domains of projects: advanced control for complex process (AI for process modeling); increased quality by discovering and controlling variables impacting quality ; fault prediction by detecting gap vs normal conditions.
- Competence required
- Required Tech Stack (maximum of the below)
- Working experience on ML / AI based projects using Python / R
- Understanding of front-end technologies like Angular /React
- Network tech stack – TCP/IP, TSN, OPC
- Edge Controller Technologies
- UX technologies
- RTV, H/W virtualization - Container technologies
- Exploration process knowledge
- Soft-skills and background
- Passionate about learning new things in the creative and technology spaces
- A self-starter; ready to push boundaries to shape and deliver
- Maturity to navigate in fast-paced situations
- understanding of prototyping techniques and creating proofs of concept
- rapid technology grasping and learning -learn new concepts quickly and apply in productive ways
- Ability to communicate effectively and contribute to a team environment
- Customer Focus and orientation towards fixing pain points using technology
- Out-of-box ideas rapid prototyping to create functional prototypes
- Solid portfolio of designed and developed projects
- Knowledge to generate prototypes spanning web, mobile and desktop
- Knowledge in industrial automation, application of AI technologies for Industrial Automation.
- Design thinking: this competence will be acquired in the job (would require training by Benoit’s team)
- International mindset and working exposure will be an advantage
Schneider Electric SE
Schneider Electric SE is a multinational company based in France that specializes in energy management and automation solutions. Schneider Electric's products and services include building automation, industrial control systems, power distribution, and energy efficiency solutions. The company also provides software and digital solutions to help customers manage and optimize their energy usage.
No. of Employees
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Schneider Electric SE is currently hiring AI-ML Engineer Jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with average base salary of ₹50,000 - ₹150,000 / Month.