Posted on:11 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Senior Digital Analyst - Digital Intelligence & Optimization
Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
The Sr. Digital Analyst roles are an integral part of the Digital Intelligence & Optimization team that will be responsible for providing reports and analysis of user behavior online and on mobile apps. These roles require critical thinking skills to synthesize data, understand the business, present data clearly and concisely in dashboards, while also providing deep dive analysis and presenting findings and recommendations to all levels of the organization.
Key Responsibilities that make an impact:
- Regularly produce reporting and business intelligence dashboards using the latest analytics industry tools
- Actively partner and develop effective relationships with related groups in the Merchant organization, eCommerce management, Marketing, UX and IT to facilitate and manage efforts across team to turn insights into practice on the site
- Ability to manage multiple overlapping projects within an agile release environment
- Experience presenting and reporting to Senior Management. Build influence while championing the needs of the customer and the online channel
- Experience in data validation and web technologies. Strong understanding of tools and data capture methodologies
- Routinely QAs own work to high quality standards and ensures integrity of the information
- Troubleshoot any data issues related to tracking and reporting
- Keep up to date on developments in ecommerce and retail industries, in particular industry trends related to online browse activities
- Provide guidance and training to the broader organization and team
- Facilitate knowledge transfer by maintaining a repository of analyses
- Participate in process development and team building activities
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies
The impact you will have:
- High degree of influence in all directions of the Enterprise
- Drive business partnerships in support of the key business objectives
- Provide a Digital Intelligence & Optimization experience that enhances our culture, mission and values
What is required for this role?
We are looking for Sr. Digital Analysts that will be exceptional team players with the ability to collect and analyze website behavior patterns and trends using advanced analytics software and report on data and insights relevant to the business. He/She will have a respectful and courteous style that is consistent and lives the values of the Best Buy brand.
The most successful candidates are someone who embraces digital data and analytics with the ability to provide insights to the business that are compelling and aid in making business decisions. He/She will also be forward-thinking, progressive, understand the retail world and has a past track record of significant accomplishments in either reporting and business intelligence and/or analysis.
- 3 or more years' of experience working in digital analytics or related area. Working in Retail industry or with multi-channel data strongly desired.
- Proficiency with web analytics tools (e.g. Adobe or Google Analytics, Contentsquare)
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Marketing areas or equivalent work experience
- 1 or more years' of experience with A/B or multivariate testing tools and technologies
- 1 or more years' of experience with business intelligence tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- 1 or more years' of experience/familiarity with querying and data mining with SQL
- 1 or more years' of experience with Voice of Customer/Customer Satisfaction/site feedback tools and their integration into web analytics systems
- 1 or more years' of experience/familiarity with R, Python, or other advanced analytics programming languages
- 1 or more years' of experience/familiarity working in cloud platforms (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
Best Buy Co., Inc. is an American multinational consumer electronics retailer headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota. Originally founded by Richard M. Schulze and James Wheeler in 1966 as an audio specialty store called Sound of Music, it was rebranded under its current name with an emphasis on consumer electronics in 1983.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Best Buy is currently hiring Senior Digital Analyst Jobs in Boston, MA, USA with average base salary of $160,000 - $240,000 / Year.