Posted on:10 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Java Programming, Python Programming, Agile methodologies, DevOps, Apache Kafka, Scala Programming, Business Intelligence, Apache Hive, Kanban, R Programming, SPARK Programming, Databricks
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Data and Analytics team as an Analytics Operations Lead who will facilitate the delivery of cross-functional analytic solutions for a diverse set of internal business customers. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, change agent, and exceptional problem solver with a demonstrated track record of successfully leading analytics projects. As a key member of our D&A team at ADM, youwill have the opportunity to help define our operations as an Analytics organization that aims to build impactful solutions and deliver results through a variety of exciting and challenging projects.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We are a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities, and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over.
Candidates will have a strong combination of business and technical acumen including demonstrated competency across data domains such as architecture, integration and modeling, master data management, governance and other data services required for delivering creative, insightful analytic capabilities through our teams.
- Managing Data and Analytics product and project operations across Global Technology and business functions.
- Developing product roadmaps and project plans by eliciting requirements and recommendations from subject matter experts, identifying workstream dependencies, establishing owners, and getting alignment on timelines
- Partnering with business users and leaders in problem solving approaches and translating business problems to analytics needs.
- Strong business aptitude, showing the ability to rapidly learn new problem domains, and become conversant in the domain with subject matter experts enabling you to co-develop narratives and guide business users through ideation and estimation on solutions that drive business value.
- Assist Analytics leadership in executing roadmaps and monitoring performance against agreed to goals
- Efficiently drive analytics optimization programs, such as standardizing and automating our reporting and data science frameworks, partnering with Data Engineering to ensure best in class data, and establishing processes for how we engage with and deliver value through our solutions to our key stakeholders.
- Recommending best practices and tooling / automation that will drive alignment, simplify execution, improve quality, create efficiencies, and support organizational scale
- Maintaining proper communication cadence to hold our business partners accountable and ensure successful delivery of programs
- Surfacing and communicating technical risks while actively working to mitigate them
- Demonstrating ability to drive deliverables though direct and indirect reporting relationships.
- Ensuring effective migration from solution development to service delivery teams
Standard Job Requirements:
- Great curiosity, enthusiasm and innovation, organization, integrity, ingenuity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Strong ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management and a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- In addition to a strong attention to detail, ideal candidates will also be able to see the strategic implications for the business in the big picture and start solving for future problems, not just today’s specific challenge.
- You are fluent in telling the story to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Distills complex problems to their root cause and main drivers, and challenges assumptions even from senior leaders
- Resilient and able to work autonomously in the face of ambiguity
- Strong knowledge of Python, R, with strong SQL skills.
- Strong knowledge of visualization in Power BI and/ Tableau
- Demonstratable knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Working knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, etc.)
- Experience in an Azure environment highly preferred
- Experience working with enterprise scale databases, with demonstrated ability to independently query and prepare data for analysis
- 4-year bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Analytics, Economics or another related degree of study
- 3+ years in program/project management
- 7+ years of exposure to analytics and analytics best practices
Archer Daniels Midland - ADM
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, dep
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Archer Daniels Midland - ADM is currently hiring Analytics Operations Lead Jobs in Erlanger, KY, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.