Posted on:23 Sep 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Software Machine Learning Engineer
Degree in Computer Engineering, Degree in Computer Science, Degree in Data Science, Degree in Machine Learning, PhD Degree, Degree in Mathematics, Degree in Statistics
Java Programming, Python Programming, C++, C Programming, SQL, Cloud computing, Scala Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, MATLAB Programming, PyTorch, TensorFlow, R Programming
About the role
Appier's mission is to make AI easier for everyone to use. To achieve this, we build AI systems to connect heterogeneous data in the cross-screen era, to process information efficiently while achieving our goals, and to solve new and exciting real-world problems. Are you passionate about AI, and looking to be part of this flourishing AI age? Do you want to witness how different types of data play a key role in concurrent AI systems and contribute to improving the capability of these systems? Do you want to build incredible AI systems and watch them grow to meet our product needs? If yes, we'd love to talk to you.
Task of the role
- Build a flexible framework to speed up the development process of AI models
- Turn exciting AI prototypes/ideas into products
- Develop next-generation AI backend systems related to large-scale real-time data access, collection, analytics and monitoring
- Continuously improve the quality of AI production systems
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years experience in related industry
- Know basic software testing (able to write unit test for algorithms)
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments.
- Strong problem-solving skill and passion for learning new technologies.
- Great communication skills to work side-by-side with scientists, and collaborate with engineers, product managers and other teams.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
[Nice to have]
- Familiarity of the machine learning flow of building a data-driven AI system.
- Experience in query authoring and optimization of SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience with distributed computing and machine learning frameworks (Spark, Hadoop or Flink).
- Experience in one of the following programming languages: Python/C++/Scala.
- Experience with one or more continuous delivery tools including but not limited to: Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Appier is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to power business decision-making. Founded in 2012 with a vision of democratizing AI, Appier now has 17 offices across APAC, Europe and U.S., and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Ticker number: 4180).
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Appier is currently hiring Software Machine Learning Engineer Jobs in Taipei, Taiwan with average base salary of $170,000-$180,000 per year.