Posted on:23 Sep 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Data Analyst (Internship)
Data Analyst Internship
Degree in Computer Engineering, Degree in Computer Science, Degree in Data Science, Degree in Machine Learning, PhD Degree, Degree in Mathematics, Degree in Statistics
Java Programming, Python Programming, C++, C Programming, SQL, Cloud computing, Scala Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, MATLAB Programming, PyTorch, TensorFlow, R Programming
We are looking for potential candidates who can do 2-3 days a week, and participate the internship for at least 0.5 years. Please make sure your availabilities before you apply.
About the role
We are seeking for a Data Analyst(Internship) in Taiwan that will be part of a product R&D team. The role will perform data analysis to help Appier teams to answer business or operational questions.
Task of the role
- Interpret trends or patterns from complex data sets by using statistical and visualization tools.
- Conduct data analysis reports to illustrate the results and insight
- Working with scientists and engineers to monitor and diagnose the system
- Develop tools and systems that optimize analysis process efficiency and report quality.
- Senior students in college or graduate students in related field
- Good analytical skills to extract meaningful insights from the data.
- Good ability to communicate data analysis insight to audiences with different background.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English.
- Analytical skills and tools: Statistics knowledge and skills, using SQL to do basic data extraction and aggregation, Spreadsheet/Excel.
- Machine Learning skills: sufficient know-how of machine learning and basic experience of using machine learning tools.
- Programming skill: can write Python scripts for simple job automation.
[Nice to have]
- Working experiences in digital advertising industries.
- Hands-on experience in utilizing analytic/visualization tools (SQL, R, Tableau).
- Advanced Python programming: e.g. able to do complex analysis using Python.
- Experience in writing Spark programs for data analysis.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Your choice between Mac and Windows
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Appier is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to power business decision-making. Founded in 2012 with a vision of democratizing AI, Appier now has 17 offices across APAC, Europe and U.S., and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Ticker number: 4180).
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Appier is currently hiring Data Analyst Internship Jobs in Taipei, Taiwan with average base salary of $170,000-$180,000 per year.