Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 28,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
You will be responsible for understanding user requirements, defining solution parameters, identifying ideal technology solutions, then building and deploying technical solutions that satisfy business needs. Technical architects must have moderate to senior skills in all of our major skill categories (web, application and data), and expert-level skills in these areas (Python, Django, FastAPI). We are working with microservices, automations, containers, APIs handling and communication protocols.
What will your job look like?
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application, provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, and perform problem resolution for critical / complex issues.
- You will ensure that code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzing and fixing bugs) and workarounds, review changes to operability to maintain existing software solutions, highlight risks and help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, you will reduce design complexity, reduce time to response, and simplify the client/end-user experience.
- You will represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, lead technical design reviews). You will need to build relationships with internal customers/stakeholders.
- You will develop back-end components to improve telecom-engineers’ tasks and overall operation performance
- You will Improve functionality of existing FastAPI/Django Application
- You will implement security and data protection solutions
- You will coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
All you need is...
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Python OR willingness to advance Python Skills
- Framework Experience (Django, FastAPI)
- Experience with Queues, k8s or Swarm will be an advantage
Why you will love this job:
- The chance to serve as a specialist in software and technology.
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
- We provide stellar benefits from health to dental to paid time off and parental leave!
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
No. of Employees
Chesterfield, MO, USA