Posted on:29 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
- You will be in charge to identify and prepare test data and environment need as part of execution, hands on validation and certification of software readiness.
What will your job look like?
- Write test plans and test cases for assigned features and execute test procedures using latest automated tools.
- Work in a DevOps mode and upgrade existing automation in Scrum to ensure delivery readiness to higher environments such as E2E, UAT and Production
- Should have close coordination with development team to facilitate them in maintaining code quality
- Needs to be skillful at opening defects and verifying the defects
- Integrate automated tests with current continuous integration (CI) systems and add on as necessary, Reporting test results with builds and on demand.
- Develop and use CI-CD pipeline along with needed progression automation to facilitate the same.
- Basic understanding on various testing types for digital applications along with standard tools
- Align on the program scope and finalize automation test scenarios for the release
- Work across different application and integrated automations scripts to create E2E flows
- Gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
What will your job look like (Cont...)
- Analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- Compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials
- Identify and implement optimization for making the Test Data creation process efficient and faster.
- Experience in managing Test Data including creation and mining using Data Management tools.
- Responsible for servicing Test Data requests (Accounts creation, Conditioning, etc) based on assigned priorities.
- Allocate and manage Test Data on various platforms using TDM tools.
- Automate Test Data creation processes
All you need is....
- Bachelor's degree in Science/ IT/ Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience/knowledge in Programming, testing tools and testing methodologies
- Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects
- Telecom experience/knowledge is an advantage
- Amdocs business and cross portfolio knowledge is an advantage
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry’s most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in the market
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
No. of Employees
Chesterfield, MO, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Amdocs Limited is currently hiring Software Engineer Jobs in Dallas, TX, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.