Posted on:8 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Managerial - No
Location: remote anywhere in the USA or Canada
Job type: Permanent full-time
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end-user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
This is a hands-on position for a motivated and talented innovator. The Data Scientist performs data mining and develops algorithms that provide insight from data
What will your job look like?
- Collecting data through means such as analyzing business results or by setting up and leading new studies
- Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis
- Creating new, experimental frameworks to collect data
- Building tools to automate data collection
- Searching through large data sets for usable information
- Creating reports and presentations for business uses
- Correlating similar data to find useful results
- Work closely with product to brainstorm and recommend new features based on research results
All you need is...
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Basic Knowledge on software development principles and architecture.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to break down and understand sophisticated business problems, define a solution and implement it using sophisticated quantitative methods.
- Experience with programming for data analysis; ideally Python, SQL.
- Proven oral and written communication skills, especially around analytical concepts and methods.
- Phenomenal work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS or Google
- Knowledge of any relational database such as My SQL.
- Experience with building machine learning
- Must be a great teammate with excellent communication and problem-solving skills and have experience
- Bachelor’s degree in in a quantitative field mathematics, computer science, physics, engineering, statistics..etc
Why you will love this job:
- You will ensure timely resolution or critical issue within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, presenting promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional demeanor.
- You will be able to demonstrates an understanding of key business drivers and ensures strategic directions are followed and the organization succeeds
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and excellent teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
No. of Employees
Chesterfield, MO, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Amdocs Limited is currently hiring Data Scientist Jobs in Toronto, ON, Canada with average base salary of Can$95,000 - Can$170,000 / Year.