Posted on:29 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
This is a hands-on position for a motivated and hardworking innovator. The Data Engineer performs analytics to improve data reliability and quality. Enable data extraction and transformation for predictive or prescriptive modeling to provide insight from data.
What will your job look like?
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Define how we instrument, prioritize, and store data that powers AI/ML solutions
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Conduct sophisticated data analysis and report on results
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Develop analytical tools and programs
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
- Develop the end-to-end automation of data pipelines, making datasets readily-consumable by the data science teams or downstream AI/ML applications
All you need is...
5+ years of experience as Data Engineer
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
- 2 + years of coding experience with any programming language (such as Python, Perl or Java)
- 3+ Experience with database management technologies, including Database design, and development using SQL/NoSQL databases.
- 2+ years Software Development experience in Agile methodology, CI/CD tools, and Testing and automation.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of Big Data solution, data integration, and data analytics
Nice to have:
- Data engineering certification (e.g IBM Certified Data Engineer) is a plus
- Experience with Cloud development and technologies, particular focus on AWS Cloud technologies a plus
Why you will love this job:
- You will ensure timely resolution or critical issue within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, presenting promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional demeanour.
- You will be able to demonstrates an understanding of key business drivers and ensures strategic directions are followed and the organization succeeds
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
No. of Employees
Chesterfield, MO, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Amdocs Limited is currently hiring Data Engineer Jobs in Canada with average base salary of Can$95,000 - Can$170,000 / Year.