Posted on:29 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Java Programming, Oracle, Python Programming, SQL, Google BigQuery, Keras software library, NumPy, Pandas, PyTorch, TensorFlow, XGBoost, Scikit-learn, MySQL, ETL frameworks, Networking technologies
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Telco operators deal with zettabyte of data and hundreds of billions of data connections. We are leading their transformation to data-driven decisions by providing solutions and applying advance analytics, AI & machine learning.
Are you passionate about data and want to create amazing ML models and apply your Data Science and Analytics knowledge on the largest scale and the most sophisticated problems?
This is a hands-on position for a motivated and talented innovator. The Data Scientist designs and develops sophisticated machine learning solutions and algorithms that provide insight from data.
If you are up to the challenge, join our team!
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for and perform end-to-end research based on real data, deal with a wide variety of ML use-cases, data sources, and domains
- You will craft data mining solutions to be implemented and executed with alignment to the planned scope and design coverage and needs/uses, demonstrating knowledge and a broad understanding of end-to-end business processes and requirements.
- You will define the data analytics research plan, scope and resources required to meet the objectives of his/her area of ownership.
- You will identify and analyze new data analytic directions and their potential business impact to determine the accurate prioritization of ML activities based on business needs and analytics value.
- You will identify data sources, supervises the data collection process and crafts the data structure in collaboration with data experts (BI or big-data) and subject matter and business experts. Ensures that data used in the data analysis activities are of the highest quality.
- You will develop machine learning pipelines (algorithms and formulas), as part of full AI/ML based solutions & decision-making processes, per business needs.
- You will present results, including the preparation of patents and white papers and facilitating presentations during conferences.
- Collaborate with our customers’ business and IT teams to implement business and IT requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL)
- This is a full time position.
All you need is...
- BA / MA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- 2 years’ experience in tasks related to data analytics and machine learning
- Programming experience with Python.
Experience with Data Science frameworks:
- NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, XGBoost, Keras/Tensorflow/PyTorch
- Experience of Big data Systems and ETL processes
- Knowledge in the product (ACC or other) application knowledge and configuration knowledge
- Knowledge in Oracle SQL, MySQL, or another SQL
- Knowledge in Cloud ML – advantage
- Knowledge of telecommunications, BSS, billing, Telco and of the subject area being investigated - advantage
- Familiarity in the Telco Networking - mobile, landline, cable TV, Internet - advantage
- Customer facing skills, represent the unit within the customer’s environment, Present solution, drive discussions and share feedback.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Why you will love this job:
- We are a multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- You will ensure timely resolution or critical issue within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, presenting promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional demeanour.
- You will be able to demonstrates an understanding of key business drivers and ensures strategic directions are followed and the organization succeeds
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
- We are working in a Hybrid Model (On Site/Home)
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
No. of Employees
Chesterfield, MO, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Amdocs Limited is currently hiring Data Scientist Jobs in Raänana, Israel with average base salary of ₪172,000 - ₪246,000 / Year.