Posted on:13 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Provides administrative and/or technical support.
- Responsible to reconcile SAP Grant Payment Report to Excel Grant Payment Report for assigned Sponsors’ studies, as well as reconcile the total GPS Sponsor balance to the Corporate Sponsor Balance on a monthly basis per SSAE16 Controls
- Responsible to accurately complete all necessary journal entries as assign
- Responsible to quality review CTA and Payment Intake form setups to determine appropriate SAP vendor and payment method for Payments staff for assigned Sponsor’s studies, inclusive of bank entry validation for the Accounting dept.
- Responsible for SharePoint tracker completion for assigned sponsors.
- On an annual basis, assist with 1099 and other country tax reporting as assigned
- Special projects involving maintenance of the vendor database in SAP, and SOP Maintenance, as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Current student of accounting, finance, administration, economics or any similar.
- Appropriate verbal and written communication skills to function within a professional work environment.
- Evidence of effective problem – solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in alignment with the desired role placement
- Evidence of strong team work and communication skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research.
No. of Employees
Danbury, CT, USA
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
IQVIA is currently hiring IT Internship Jobs in Bratislava, Slovakia with average base salary of €60,000 - €101,000 / Year.