Posted on:12 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Java Programming, Python Programming, C++, C Programming, SQL, Apache Hadoop, Scala Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, PyTorch, TensorFlow, MapReduce, R Programming
- Develop and maintain a robust, modular, and scalable data architecture.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that supports key business initiatives and objectives.
- Lead cross functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise employees.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, and engineering as well as modeling, visualization, and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret, report, and communicate results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget, business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Lead the evaluation of emerging data science technologies including testing and integration of new solutions.
- Monitor and evaluates internal and external technology trends and changes that could impact GSIRT’s data driven security programs and capabilities.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premise and cloud-based data sources.
- 5+ years of experience in the Data Architecture or Analytics field required with deep understanding of large multi-national enterprise environment, cloud technologies, and cyber security
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decision.
- Strong SQL or SPL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
- Deep hands-on technical data engineering experience that can engage with technical leaders to solve hard problems, but can work with and translate that to a business leadership and executive audience
- Strong experience and working knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Experience creating advanced SAS code statements, models, macros.
- Strong working knowledge of Statistics, Data Analysis, Data Engineering principles required
- ETL/data pipeline experience
- Solid SQL/SPL/R/Python skills
- Experience with BI tools
- Well versed in modern security principles, approaches, methods, and frameworks
- Simplify the complex to achieve business results and outcomes via strong collaboration across various divisions and businesses at Sony.
- Analyze complex problems, think creatively, communicate recommendations, influence change and be able to drive process and structure into an extremely dynamic environment
- Exceptional program and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to accomplish assigned tasks
- Eligible to work in the USA
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Sony Group Corporation
Sony Group Corporation, commonly known as Sony and stylized as SONY, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in K?nan, Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Sony Group Corporation is currently hiring Senior Data Manager Jobs in Virginia, USA with average base salary of $160,000 - $240,000 / Year.