Posted on:10 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Java Programming, Python Programming, C++, C Programming, SQL, Apache Hadoop, Scala Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, PyTorch, TensorFlow, MapReduce, R Programming
We are offering a unique multidisciplinary position that allows the candidate to apply their expertise in cutting-edge technologies in diverse applications.
- Explore and evaluate the latest technologies for Anomaly Detection to be applied in different domains (e. g. network security, financial transactions, …)
- Design and conduct experiments to validate hypotheses
- Analyse results to identify and plan improvement opportunities
- Develop proofs of concept
Job Start and Duration
- Job start is ASAP. We are interested in both permanent and temporary contracts. In the latter case we offer a contract for 12 months, with interest to keep the hired profile longer than one year.
Sony RDC Brussels Laboratory
- The Brussels Laboratory (BRL) is a mature software engineering group. It is wholly owned by Sony Corporation and exclusively writes software for Sony products.
- BRL is located near Brussels, Belgium. It takes 45 minutes to reach by train from Brussels Midi (Eurostar / Thalys terminal) and 5 minutes by shuttle bus from Brussels Airport.
- The group is international, and the working language is English.
You will have:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other relevant degree
- Solid and proven experience in Data Analysis
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning and experience in model development/maintenance
- Good programming skills in Python and software Engineering best practices
- Knowledge of network protocols and experience with network security
- Capability of producing high quality scientific documents and reports
- Proven experience in research environments
- Experience with generating ideas for patent creation
- Experience with data centric AI approaches
- Experience with common tools for software maintenance (GitHub, …)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
What you can expect from us:
At Sony, we value our people, so on top of a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits including discounts on Sony products, you will be supported with your own career development, have access to an extensive range of Learning & Development courses, and some incredible internal mobility opportunities.
Sony Group Corporation
Sony Group Corporation, commonly known as Sony and stylized as SONY, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in K?nan, Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Sony Group Corporation is currently hiring Senior Data Scientist Jobs in Zaventem, Belgium with average base salary of €75,000 - €120,000 / Year.