NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We need an experienced Senior Product Manager to join this team!
- We’re looking for candidates with a technical background who have experience as a Product Manager with supply chain analytics, insight and reporting based products.
- Candidates should enjoy crafting and selling a vision, gathering requirements from business process owners and customers, creating and managing a roadmap, and working with the analytics and engineering team to break down and prioritize the work.
- We’re looking for someone with a proven track record demonstrating measurable business impact/metrics, who can understand and influence technology decisions, and someone who can thrive in ambiguous situations while being a true teammate.
- We value a culture that is synergetic, academic, intellectually curious, fun, open, and diverse!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, and priorities supporting our business partners in Supply and Inventory Planning (S&IP), helping drive initial analytics solutions support future of supply planning innovation, disruption-response scenario planning, supply chain capacity optimization, supply performance management metric, and other business priorities.
- You will gather requirements from multi-functional partners within Nike.
- You will define and prioritize stories that allow us to build world-class solutions.
- You will work closely with commercial analytics, data science, supply and demand planning, factory capacity planning, solution and platform engineering, data foundation and reporting teams to deliver on program and sprint objectives and commitments in Agile process.
- You will build assets that sell the vision, enable others, and build excitement.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- You will work within the Commercial Analytics team as a leader for Future of Supply Planning (FSP) squad, as well as collaborate across the broader organization including working closely with Demand & Supply Management (DSM) Product Management, Advanced Analytics / Machine Learning and Supply & Inventory Planning (S&IP) business partners to deliver solutions that solve critical business problems as Nike accelerates its Consumer Direct and Supply Chain of the Future strategies.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in supply chain management, operations research, industrial engineering, data science, computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering or related field or combination of relevant education, experience, and training.
- 4+ year of experience in data product management, or leading reporting and analytics solutions.
- Practical knowledge and experience in supply chain management, supply planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, logistics or related field.
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile methodologies and principles such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, and XP Programming, and how they're applied in workplace culture
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams of data analysts, engineers, and scrum masters in the delivery of data analytic products.
- Relevant experience in data warehousing, dimensional modeling and the ability to bring standard methodologies with regard to data management, ETL, SQL, data visualization, Business Intelligence (BI), API integrations, and data governance
- Demonstrable ability to respond to and prioritize changing business demands effectively
- Experience using interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills in communicating progress on near term and mid-term plans to users and partners
- Expertise in design and implementation standard methodologies in data visualization tools such as Tableau, IBM Cognos, MicroStrategy, PowerBI or QlikView
- Solid understanding of various database management systems like Oracle, MySQL, Teradata, Netezza, SQL Server, or DB2, as well as proficiency in working with large data sets.
- Experience and/or knowledge with cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and AWS.
- Experience and/or knowledge with Big Data and NoSQL technologies like Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Impala, Cassandra, Storm, Flume, Pig, or Hive.
- In-depth knowledge of the relationship between business process and data products.
- Demonstrated complex critical thinking and ability to creatively solve problems with measurable business impact
- Experience addressing current and future customer needs through innovative solutions.
- Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. It is the world's largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment.