Want to spread your wings? What if YOUR ADVENTURE started with US?
- We offer you the opportunity to work in a world leader in its field, digitally-oriented, at the forefront of research and innovation.
- An apprenticeship offer entitled Apprentice in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (m/f) has just opened within Airbus Commercial Aircraft on its site in Blagnac (Toulouse).
- You will join a team of 10 people within the Airbus Customer Services Technical Data & Services department in charge of producing and delivering to customers all technical maintenance documentation for Airbus civil aircraft .
- This learning will consist on the one hand of studying the automation of the production of technical data and on the other hand of transforming the data into actionable information for the improvement of processes and product performance .
- This apprenticeship can start in September 2022 and will last 2 years.
- This position requires a security clearance or requires being eligible for clearance by recognized authorities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
You will be under the responsibility of a manager who will help you identify your professional objectives and support you in developing your skills.
You will contribute to the following main activities:
- Understand the technical data requirements needed for aircraft maintenance;
- Analyze the means of automating the production of technical data and identify appropriate models and/or tools to be applied to respond to them;
- Extract and integrate data of different formats from various databases/data stores;
- Implement machine learning or artificial intelligence models and techniques to identify meaningful trends from complex data;
- Design and manage the machine learning pipeline;
- Analyze and improve the performance of implemented algorithms/models;
- Communicate results through effective and easy-to-understand data visualizations.
Skills & Prerequisites:
You will integrate a training of a BAC +5 level in the field of artificial intelligence and Data Science or equivalent for a 2-year apprenticeship .
You have the following knowledge and skills:
- Data modeling (UML or formal languages)
- Data analysis
- machine learning
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Good communication skills
- Language skills : English : negotiation & French : negotiation
You may, depending on the offers offered, be required to travel.
If your profile catches our attention, you will be invited to do a video interview during which you will have a few minutes to convince us. Subsequently, your application may be proposed to the managers.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus SE is a European multinational aerospace corporation. Airbus designs, manufactures and sells civil and military aerospace products worldwide and manufactures aircraft in Europe and various countries outside Europe.
No. of Employees