Posted on:7 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
M/F Supplier Aftermarket Data Scientist
Working within Airbus Support environment (Aftermarket), the competitiveness department (SOPB) is the focal entity driving all competitive & financial aspects related to the Supplier. SOPB is becoming the main interfaces towards business lines (Upgrades, FHS, retrofit, Satair), supporting them in an improved way to control & monitor supplier spent and estimate monetary compensations. We are monitoring an overall spent of more than 1 Billion $.
- As Data Scientist for Airbus Aftermarket, you will have to understand the main principles of Airbus Aftermarket business (Satair, Upgrades & Retrofit, Flight Hour Service)
- You will be in charge to collect, analyze & interpret data from various system (Procurement, I/T, Engineering, Finance …) and develop the specification & mapping that will allow to build a common & harmonized database to support Airbus Competitiveness activity.
- The scope of this activity will be wide: from Contractual conditions for Support & Service activities, to various Big Data tools (mainly Skywise ones and small apps) and business operation I/T systems (SAP, AMASIS)
- The main objective of the Data Scientist will be to build a digital contractual reference, including main contractual competitiveness item: Part Number list, claim remedies, price increase calculation, inflation CAP protection, Guarantees/Warranty…
- You will have to either develop on a standalone basis some I/T tool, either pilot I/T department development performed by subcontractors
- You will have to understand contractual conditions from various Airbus Services Business Line and digitalize them to make sure all contractual protections (Warranties, Liquidates damages, obsolescence) are properly applied within Airbus Services operational tool
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Company: AIRBUS SAS
Airbus SE is a European multinational aerospace corporation. Airbus designs, manufactures and sells civil and military aerospace products worldwide and manufactures aircraft in Europe and various countries outside Europe.
No. of Employees
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Airbus SE is currently hiring Data Scientist Jobs in Toulouse, France with average base salary of €75,000 - €120,000 / Year.