Algorithms, Alteryx, Analytical and Problem solving, Business Intelligence, Data science techniques, Deep Learning, ETL frameworks, Machine learning techniques, PySpark, Python Programming, R Programming, Scrum Agile Methodology, Spark Core, SQL, Tableau
Labcorp is recruiting a IT Business Intelligence(BI) Analytics Manager for a dynamic team in RTP or Burlington, North Carolina. Our passion lies in leveraging LabCorp Holding's data assets, to create value for the company and its stakeholders. The IT Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics Manager is primarily responsible leading a team of BI Professionals for the design and maintenance of business intelligence and analytical capabilities. These include both new development and ongoing support for various LabCorp Holdings business units. The IT Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics Manager will support and implement solutions that lead to insightful analytics, make predictions or generate recommendations, using best-in-breed tools.
This candidate is someone who is master at analyzing data and has experience developing analytical models to predict customer behavior and business events. Passionate about developing algorithms to solve real problems in wide range of areas from Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain to Clinical Bioinformatics. A successful candidate will thrive in an environment where problem solving is the core function of their role. He/she is confident being pushed to learn new technical concepts or programming languages in a short period of time.
This role is part of Corporate IT and you will have overall responsibility for the dissemination of analytical thinking and skills into the rest of the informatics organization, including our BI team that utilize advanced techniques to interpret and represent machine learning and statistical modeling outcomes. You will work closely with teams to champion informatics-based innovation efforts and execute a prioritized roadmap of experiments that take advantage of business opportunities.
Required Knowledge, Skills - Abilities:
- Hands-on experience Data analysis, predictive model, statistical model design, development and validation including:
- Write complex SQL queries to turn transactional data into information.
- Develop traditional supervised and unsupervised analytical models (Regression, Decision Tree, Clustering, Segmentation, PCA/SVD, Mixture Modeling, and Expectation Maximization).
- Meet with stakeholders, develop positive relationships, and turn problems into projects.
- Design, develop, implement and oversee high-end analytical, technology processes and solutions with a focus on leveraging advanced analytical methods.
- Build analytical solutions for diverse business areas from Value chain to HR by manipulating large data sets and integrating diverse data sources.
- Build skills in analytical areas relating to pattern recognition, machine learning, knowledge discovery, and information retrieval techniques.
- Develop and score both classification and predictive models.
- Create information-rich data visualizations and reports from complex data.
- Build knowledge of health care business processes, including billing, results delivery, clinical trials, marketing, diagnostic testing.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and develop reproducible analytical approaches to meet business requirements.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Understanding and hands-on use of ETL tooling (Alteryx, Tableau Prep,
- DataStage, Talend, Glue) and replication processes to centralize and standardize data coming from one or more source system.
- Management experience building and leading a team of designers for analytical applications.
- Strong information architecture and visualization skills required.
- Proficient with user interface design patterns, data visualization, data mining and/or analytics and standard user centered design methodologies.
- Ability to deliver quality work within strict deadlines while managing multiple priorities and acting with a sense of urgency; able to work well with complexity and ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Relates well to others, engages people and helps them understand change, provides and looks for feedback, articulates clearly, and actively listens.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies and Scrum framework Teamwork skills with the ability to work in complex cross-functional settings.
- Your ability to interpret highly specialized healthcare and value chain terms and data, and present derived insights, visually and orally, to others with different areas of expertise, will be key to your success.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Engineering or Computer Science and 4 years' experience OR Master's degree in quantitative field, such as Statistics, Engineering, or Advanced Analytics.
- Experience leading large scale data science projects and delivering from end to end.
- 7+ years of experience using variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
- Experience in advanced machine learning algorithms -- deep learning, boosting methods, time series etc.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL development Deep expertise with R, Python, Alteryx SageMaker, Spark, PySpark. SAS a bonus.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, more commonly known as Labcorp, is an American healthcare company headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina. It operates one of the largest clinical laboratory networks in the world, with a United States network of 36 primary laboratories.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Labcorp is currently hiring Business Intelligence Manager Jobs in Burlington, NC, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $250,000 / Year.