Posted on:29 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Java Programming, Design of Experiment, Python Programming, Database, SQL, Scrum Agile Methodology, Data science techniques, MATLAB Programming, Pandas, TensorFlow, XGBoost, Scikit-learn, R Programming, Objective-C
Most companies try to meet expectations, dunnhumby exists to defy them. Using big data, deep expertise and AI-driven platforms to decode the 21st century human experience – then redefine it in meaningful and surprising ways that put customers first. Across digital, mobile and retail. For brands like Tesco, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo.
We’re looking for a talented Data Scientist who expects more from their car
You will be at the forefront of dunnhumby’s data science team where you will be translating a complex business problem into a data science problem and solving that with scalable and state-of-the art Machine learning algorithms. Joining our research data science team, you will be helping identify new opportunities within the Data Science space for future dunnhumby solutions. Learn from experts and grow your career in our organisation
What we expect from you
Degree or equivalent in a statistical or mathematical subject.
- 2-5 Years of experience in Data Science at Senior Analyst level
- Analytical Techniques and Technology
- Good understanding of statistics and mathematical methodologies used – especially forecasting, regression, linear models, time series, hypothesis tests and optimisation
- Ability to prototype solutions using Excel, R, Python or Matlab to facilitate testing of algorithms on large data sets
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques, with applications to classification, prediction and clustering
- Ability to apply and extend experimental design methodology in order to conduct rigorous measurement of treatment effects
- Good working knowledge of databases, including SQL, relational and non-relational data models
- Experience of using following algorithm at scale: linear models with regularization, clustering, random forests, xgboost and natural language processing
- Research the latest machine learning approaches
- Good grasp of Object-Oriented Programming
- Ability to quickly learn open source machine learning packages – Pandas, Scikit - learning, Tensor flow.
What you can expect from us
- We won’t just meet your expectations. We’ll defy them. So you’ll enjoy the comprehensive rewards package you’d expect from a leading technology company. But also, a degree of personal flexibility you might not. Plus, thoughtful perks, like flexible working hours and your birthday off.
- You’ll also benefit from an investment in cutting-edge technology that reflects our global ambition. But with a nimble, small-business feel that gives you the freedom to play, experiment and learn.
- And we don’t just talk about diversity and inclusion. We live it every day – with thriving networks including dh Women’s Network, dh Proud, dh Parent’s & Carer’s, dh One and dh Thrive as the living proof. Everyone’s invited.
Our approach to Flexible Working
- At dunnhumby, we value and respect difference and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work.
- We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please raise this with your recruiter, as we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
- For further information about how we collect and use your personal information please see our Privacy Notice which can be found
Dunnhumby is a global customer data science company. Global leader in Customer data science and analytics, experts in working with brands, grocery retail, retail pharmacy, and retailer financial services.
Data Science Company,Market Research
No. of Employees
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
dunnhumby is currently hiring Applied Data Scientist Jobs in Gurgaon, Haryana, India with average base salary of ₹700,000 - ₹1,200,000 / Year.