For more than 40 years, MSCIs research-based indexes and analytics have helped the worlds leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking. For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
The MSCI Data Content and Services teams are responsible for the management of global datasets with the ambition of maintaining all financially relevant data. As a data automation specialist with the data transformation team you will be responsible for accelerating and automating data management and collection covering diverse asset types and all financial markets, from ESG to market indicative and reference data
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect…
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance and retirement savings plans/pensions
- A wide range of benefits including – healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) – cycle-to-work schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts
- A hybrid work environment, for the vast majority of employees, offering a more progressive way of working to give you the flexibility, accountability, and responsibility to empower you to perform at your very best. At the center of this way of working is a culture which is built on a strong foundation of trust. We trust our people and they trust our organization’s leaders to support them.
- An inclusive and performance driven culture where you are empowered to maximize your potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing to provide you with all the resources you need to be your best at work and in your personal life. Our Here For You Employee Assistance Program provides confidential emotional support with local experts, financial and legal advice in a wide range of issues as well as access to online information, resources and tools. All the services are available for our employees free of charge
Your key responsibilities
- Work with business users to understand requirements related to automation opportunities and suggest the right automation tech stack
- Develop flows using Power automate; Implement business rules / validation checks to acquire data & improve the operational efficiency of the business.
- Closely collaborate with Data Operations and IT Infrastructure team to deliver new functionality for the internal production platforms and the client delivery platform for the business
- Closely collaborate with Product Management, Quality Assurance, Data Operation and IT
- Good communication skill and flexible in technology adaption
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, MS Power Automate (Flow), Power BI, virtual agents.
- Extensive experience developing Power Automate Desktop Flows (attended/unattended RPA)/ Cloud Flows
- Extensive experience in deploying Power Automate flows into production.
- Knowledge of Flow licensing and automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate/ Flow.
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors for Microsoft Power Automate/ Flow.
- Experience in analysis, design development, testing and implementation of enterprise scale apps.
- Good to have experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Good to have understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Experience with API or services integrations and a firm understanding of implementing solutions with multiple data sources.
- Understanding of Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst or in aligned technology support.
- Good to Have – familiarity with Microsoft Azure environment
How we’ll support you
- Coaching, support and encouragement from experts in your team
- Access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support your growth and development
- Customizable learning journeys to help you navigate your professional development
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee Resource Groups: MSCI Pride, Black Leadership Network, Women’s Leadership Forum, Women in Tech, Asian Support Network, All Abilities, Hola! MSCI and Climate Action Group.
About MSCI and our teams
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI Inc., is an American finance company headquartered in New York City and serving as a global provider of equity, fixed income, hedge fund stock market indexes, multi-asset portfolio analysis tools and ESG products. It publishes the MSCI BRIC, MSCI World and MSCI EAFE Indexes.
No. of Employees
7 World Trade Center, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA