Posted on:12 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
At Veo, we're bringing the next generation of mobility sharing to cities and universities globally through electric bikes and scooters . We design and engineer our own vehicles, hardware, and software systems to provide a greener, healthier mode of transportation to make the communities we serve more sustainable and livable. Our mission is to offer the best combination of multi-modal sharing technology and seamless customer service, so users can unlock joy in their day! We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are ready to take on exciting challenges and own solutions.
As Veo’s Vehicle Engineer intern you will work closely with our Hardware and Central Operations team to help us research and create solutions to keep our fleet of vehicles running smoothly. The idea candidate will be mechanically inclined and be willing to work hands on with vehicles.
- Create temporary solutions to solve certain replacement parts shortage (e.g: sourcing an off-the-shelf when we have parts shortage)
- Research alternative maintenance toolkit that can improve maintenance productivity. (e,g: tool to reduce pumping air tire time)
- Research and deploy a battery cabinet to contain battery stably and safely inside the van
- Analyze comprehensive failure modes and work with the hardware team to validate and deploy solution
- IOT diagnostic, firmware update.
- Support local markets with technical hardware issues
- Manage vehicle lifecycle planning and coordinating vehicles and parts phase and phase out (scrapping criteria and write-off plan)
- Electrical requirements support
- Drive decision and implementation of fire safety equipment
- Bachelors in Engineering or related field
- Basic knowledge of mechanical tools (driver, torque, etc)
- Problem-solving; analytical; mechanically inclined, curious
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
- Some prior internship experience
What We Offer
- Commitment to mentorship and growth
- Unlimited Veo ride credits
Veo is a micro-mobility company operating electric scooters and bikes in cities and universities.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
VeoRide Inc. is currently hiring Autonomous Vehicle Engineer Intern Jobs in Santa Monica, CA, USA with average base salary of $93,630 - $126,630 / Year.