Posted on:12 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
At Veo, we're bringing the next generation of mobility sharing to cities and universities globally through electric bikes and scooters . We design and engineer our own vehicles, hardware, and software systems to provide a greener, healthier mode of transportation to make the communities we serve more sustainable and livable. Our mission is to offer the best combination of multi-modal sharing technology and seamless customer service, so users can unlock joy in their day! We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are ready to take on exciting challenges and own solutions.
Do you want to apply AI to a real product? Do you want to practice your skill sets in a production application to customers around the nation? Are you willing to build a bridge between software and hardware and apply cutting-edge techniques to serve the users? Are you excited about solving some of the most challenging problems in transportation and urban planning? If so, you might be Veo’s Computer Vision engineer Intern!
*This role can be done as a co-op or internship. Hiring will be done a rolling basis.
- Research and develop prototype using deep learning algorithms with a special focus on the perception modules and object detection
- Optimize our current models
- Help engineering team integrate models into production
- Maintain and troubleshoot developed models
Qualifications and Skills
- MS or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid understanding of Deep Learning, Mathematics and Statistics
- Experienced in Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch or equivalent
- Experience in OpenCV
- Logical thinker and effective communicator with a clean and efficient coding style
- Passionate about making the world a better place to live and ride
- Published papers are a strong bonus
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth technology company
- Veo credits
- A commitment to professional development and mentorship
Veo is a micro-mobility company operating electric scooters and bikes in cities and universities.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
VeoRide Inc. is currently hiring Computer Vision Internship Jobs in Santa Monica, CA, USA with average base salary of $93,430 - $126,430 / Year.