Posted on:11 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop data product strategies that define how data products will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed within a data mesh environment.
- Guide the development of data product roadmaps across the CDO and Business organizations.
- Lead guidance and review of data product solutions which include data models, data pipelines, and data interoperability.
- Provide guidance on dimensional modeling and database design standard methodologies.
- Lead the development of a data observability and federated governance frameworks to validate data to ensure that data integrity and quality standards are met.
- Guide the architecture and implementation of a Self-Service Data Platform to support federated development of data products across the CDO and Business organizations.
- Provides technical thought leadership to the CDO team and mentors junior members of team.
- Collaborate across the CDO organization, as well as with Legal, Compliance, Security and the Business to develop and implement data best practices, policies and procedures across DIRECTV.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Lead Data Architect in a CDO or data platform organization preferably in a media and entertainment company.
- 6-8 years related experience in data engineering/automation, relational database structures, data modeling and data quality.
- Solid understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Logical and Physical database design using data modeling tools.
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based data warehousing, streaming, batch processing.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Databricks, Snowflake, Vertica and Teradata.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge reporting and dashboarding including data visualization tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
- Working knowledge of implementing ML/AI across Azure and AWS leveraging Databricks MLOps.
DirecTV is an American multichannel video programming distributor based in El Segundo, California. Originally launched on June 17, 1994, its primary service is a digital satellite service serving the United States.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
DirecTV, LLC is currently hiring Lead Big Data Engineer Jobs in El Segundo, CA, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.