Posted on:6 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Product Owner - Machine Learning & Data Science
We are a team of professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver products and services to create tangible business value.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
We are looking for an IT Machine Learning & Data Science Product Owner within our Analytics, Data and Integration (ADI) team. You will be responsible for maximizing the value of our Machine Learning & Data Science Platforms by ensuring they are brought to life in the individual North American Operating Companies. You will work closely with IT, Data Science and Business teams to deliver and operate machine learning based solutions at speed and scale.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to determine how machine learning at scale will support Nestlé’s North America business strategy
- Drive activation of Machine Learning Operations practices required for the optimization of machine learning models at scale in North America
- Ensure machine learning models are correctly cataloged and governed across North America in alignment with Nestle’s AI ethics and other responsible corporate business practices.
- Work with the Operating Company Functional and IT Leaders to develop their product roadmaps for Machine Learning & Data Science and consolidate into a broader NA product roadmap.
- Influence the global product roadmaps to incorporate the North America Operating Company needs
- Owns the North American user stories in the overall product backlog and is accountable for the prioritization and the overall delivery of the Product Lifecycle
- Act as the voice of North America back to the global IT Product Manager as well as advocates for the product within the North America Operating Companies, working to bridge any gaps
- Understand the backlog and prioritization for NA
- Take ownership of priority NA pain points and help drive to resolution (while in alignment with global Product Managers)
- Meet regularly with each IT functional stream and Functional Relationship Managers to ensure they understand value of the products and look for additional opportunities
- Perform Quarterly “NA State of the Union” for your products
- 5+ years’ experience of Machine Learning and Data Science
- 1+ years of exposure ML infrastructure for data storage, data wrangling, versioning, feature storage, feature execution, and model deployment/ integration (i.e. Snowflake, databricks, dbt, KNIME, Alteryx)
- 1+ years of experience establishing multiple large scale machine learning solutions with high levels of automation and significant production usage
- Knowledge of data preparation, model building, model validation, model serving and observability
- Understanding of data engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards.
- Bachelor´s degree in computer science, engineering, math, statistics, or related discipline
- Project Management experience working with decentralized teams in multiple locations.
- Understanding of data democratization and the FAIR data principles.
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest publicly held food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics, since 2014.
No. of Employees
Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Nestle S.A. is currently hiring Machine Learning Engineer Jobs in St. Louis, MO, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.