Posted on:6 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
As a Data Scientist Specialist, you will use your expertise and apply advanced analytics to solve real marketing and sales business problems. You are hands-on in your ability to build models, but you are also comfortable coaching less experienced team members in how to solve problems, or managing partners to deliver where needed. In this position, you will collaborate with different business users across the enterprise to drive the creation and development of business cases to deliver insights that generate business value.
A day in the life of a Data Scientist Specialist
You’ll be responsible for using advanced analytics to provide robust modeling and measurements of key levers of our marketing and sales strategies, providing guidance on how to optimize investments or to identify and pursue commercial opportunities.
As part of this role you will need to:
- Share your experience & knowledge and build Nestlé’s internal modelling capability.
- Partner with stakeholders to build and deliver a portfolio of advanced analytics initiatives.
- Work closely with Market functions, Globally and Regionally Managed Businesses, and Above Market entities to identify and answer business problems/questions using appropriate modeling techniques on available data.
- Evangelize and provide advisory services around data science capabilities and knowledge within Nestlé.
- Work with large, complex data sets and solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Conduct end-to-end analyses - work that includes requirements specification, data gathering from various data storage platforms, data processing tasks, various data analysis and modeling techniques, ongoing business deliverables and internal customer presentations.
What will make you successful
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Math, Statistics, Physics, Operations Research, Econometrics or Data Science.
- +5 years of experience in Analytics embedded in Business organizations, especially with Sales or Marketing use cases.
- Excellent hands-on experience in developing advanced predictive models in a coding language such as R, Python, or similar.
- Hands-on experience with Univariate/Multivariate Statistics, or Bayesian Statistics, or Simulation Modeling. Experience with dynamic linear models/state space models is considered an asset.
- Experience in cloud-based agile, DevOps experience with PaaS & IaaS.
- Ability to interpret data and explain business performance in an easy-to-understand way that tells a story to key stakeholders.
- Proven professional experience in a complex, matrix environment on an international level.
- Proven collaboration, teamwork and stakeholder management and influencing skills, with a proactive mindset.
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest publicly held food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics, since 2014.
No. of Employees
Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Nestle S.A. is currently hiring Data Scientist Specialist Jobs in Arsago Seprio, VA, Italy with average base salary of €75,000 - €120,000 / Year.