Posted on:6 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
At Nestlé we touch millions of people’s lives every single day through the work we do and the products we create. This way we are helping to shape a happier, healthier future for individuals and families, for communities and for the planet.
Join a dynamic global team of people that want to be a part of something that changes the world in a positive way. A human-centric place to work with amazing opportunities, across 186 countries, to grow, push the boundaries and deliver work with real impact.
We recruit people who respect our values, we provide equal opportunities for all, and we protect everyone's privacy. We do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination. Our aim is to create workplaces where everyone feels included and able to bring their whole selves to work. This commitment starts at recruitment and continues to the end of the working relationship.
Ιnformation Technology| Athens, Greece
Reporting to: IT Business Analytics Manager
Undefined period contract. act. rate 100%
You will work in a dynamic team focusing on implementing a Data Strategy project across business and functions as a fundamental part of a digital transformation process
You will organize the collection, preparation, enrichment and integration of organization’s data landscape in a structured way by using modern ETL tools and scripts to help decision-makers find growth and optimization opportunities.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
A day in the life of...
- Collaborate with Business Analyst to identify areas where data can be used to improve business activities, defining business users’ requirements.
- Translate business and data requirements into the appropriate ETL orchestration and DWH models
- Create and maintain data maps and systems interrelationship diagrams for data domains and systems
- Align with regional and global Nestlé's Analytics teams to leverage industrialized solution that exploit data assets
- Provide data in a useable, readable, organized format for reporting and analytics purposes
- Utilize visualization techniques to clearly communicate the output of analytical processes (regular & ad-hoc)
- Address priorities and manage more than one problem simultaneously
- Create technical knowledge documentation and standards for data asset security, lifecycle & retention architecture
- Ensure Digital Transformation projects deliverables
What will make you successful
- University Degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Mathematics, or any other related field
- MSc in Data Science or other related discipline will be considered as an advantage
- 3+ years experience in an applied analytics role
- Demonstrated experience in developing ETL procedures on a on-premise and/or cloud architecture with focus on Microsoft products full stack (SSIS, SSAS, Analysis Services, Azure Data Factory)
- Experience in data visualization and statistical techniques and software (MS Power BI, R, Python) for creating dashboards and insights
- Experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics (e.g. regression, scenario analysis, clustering, decision trees) will be considered as a plus
- Familiarity with FMCG or Retail industry will be considered as a plus
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Strong inter-personal, communication skills and ability to work as part of a global organization with virtual teams
- Ability to work in complex, challenging and multitasking environment
- Experience in working using Agile project management approach
Why you should apply
- Join the leading Food & Beverages company in the world with more than 83bio CHF sales
- The position offers a first-class opportunity of gaining invaluable Advanced Analytics experience, by being exposed to cutting-edge technology supporting the use of data strategy and engineering practices as a valued business asset in relation to existing business priorities.
- Be part of large-scale digital transformation initiative
- Enjoy the wide range of Nestlé benefits such as comprehensive Pension, Health Care & Life Insurance programs, increased Parental leaves, Flexible Work plans, Baby Support plan & Pet Support plan.
- Flexible work policy, Work from Home allowance, Health & Wellness Programs
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest publicly held food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics, since 2014.
No. of Employees
Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Nestle S.A. is currently hiring Data Engineering Specialist Jobs in Maro?ssi, Greece with average base salary of €75,000 - €120,000 / Year.