Python Programming, Scala Programming, C++, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, Data science techniques, SQL, Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, TensorFlow, PyTorch, R Programming
The role sits within our Decision Analytics/ Marketing Services/ Credit Services business, one of our four Global Business Lines.
Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimise customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organizations.
What you’ll need to bring to the party
- Provide thought leadership on building Experian eminence in the industry
- Manage a vertical end to end and own delivery ensuring high client satisfaction levels
- Drive high performance culture and come up with innovative solutions to client problems
- Motivate project team to ensure quality deliverables and achieve milestones
- Mentor and coach junior team members in model development process
- Develop industry best practice on model development/validation
- Drive high standards of customer service and proactive client communication throughout the project term
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering high quality analytical and value-added services for clients while adhering to timelines
- Provide subject matter expertise on acquisition and limit assignment strategies
- You’ll play an integral role to Engage Business/Technical Consultants and delivery teams appropriately so that there is a shared understanding and agreement as to deliver proposed solution
- You will have the opportunity to use analysis and customer insights to develop value propositions for customers
More about you
- 12-15 years’ experience in credit risk modelling across customer life cycle
- A strong understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Gradient Boost, KNN, etc.
- Knowledge of different modelling frameworks like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree
- Experience working on large data sets using modern languages like Python
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of statistical modelling/data analysis tools (SAS, Python) and techniques
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression etc.
- Understanding of decisioning and portfolio management in banking and financial services would be added advantage
- Understanding of credit bureau would be an added advantage
- Extensive experience of managing large projects
- Experience of working in a financial services environment or Modelling department of International Banks
- Able to interpret technical features into commercial benefits
Why this role is critical to us
- Our business thrives on our ability to leverage data and advanced analytical capabilities, so you’ll have an important mission
- Pinnacle appointment in our broader targeting solutions product development team
- We’re a high-performance and driven team but we don’t forget to celebrate success
- We offer strong career and international opportunities for high performers
- We invest heavily in our products and our people
- We offer training and support from experienced subject matter experts and managers plus dedicated learning & development time
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society.
During life’s big moments – from buying a home or car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Experian is currently hiring Senior Analytics Consultant Jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with average base salary of ₹840,000 - ₹2,160,000 / Year.