Posted on:29 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Business Intelligence Analyst
Brado is looking for an experienced analyst and reporting SME to drive the company’s client-facing business intelligence (BI) function. The role will provide hands-on subject matter expertise for the development and advancement of a comprehensive BI platform, inclusive of data management/warehousing as well as marketing and insight reports and dashboards. Brado seeks to develop a best-in-class BI capability to inform and fuel the company’s continued growth and performance improvement.
- Develop visual reports, dashboard, and KPI scorecards, using Tableau, and schedule and publish them according to the business requirements.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team; Developers; and other company leaders to identify and define key views and applications.
- Apply analytical thinking to translate data into informative reports and visuals.
- Develop data models in accordance with business requirements.
- Develop definitions, methodologies, and processes for creating and collecting reliable data and efficiently translating that data into timely measures.
- Serve at a technical leader of the company’s BI function, including its operational and client data management practices, its Tableau environment, and the integration and rationalization of data from its various technology platforms.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality of company and client data and metrics.
- Passionate, self-starter who continuously drives the advancement of the company’s BI capabilities to produce increasingly-valuable actionable insights.
- 2+ years of relevant business intelligence and data management experience.
- Tableau expertise.
- Experience operating as a BI analyst in the context of marketing and research data.
- High standards and attention to detail as it relates to report/dashboard accuracy as well as quality of the design.
- Experience in data preparation, data management, and data lakes/warehouses.
- Proficient in SQL and ETL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Brado is a transformational marketing agency. We’ve built an insight-driven platform to help our clients GET IN FRONT.
We have a team of experts in all phases of transformational marketing—from strategy to insight to brand positioning to the launch of multi-channel communication campaigns. We work with global brands to anticipate opportunity, align swiftly, and execute boldly.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Brado is currently hiring Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs in Chicago, IL, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.