Posted on:29 Jan 2023
BACK TO SEARCH
Machine Learning Engineer
Brado is looking for a highly capable machine learning engineer to optimize our machine learning systems. You will be evaluating existing machine learning (ML) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhancing the accuracy of our AI software’s predictive automation capabilities.
To ensure success as a machine learning engineer, you should demonstrate solid data science knowledge and experience in a related ML role. A first-class machine learning engineer will be someone whose expertise translates into the enhanced performance of predictive automation software.
- Consulting with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives.
- Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models.
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations.
- Turning unstructured data into useful information by auto-tagging images and text-to-speech conversions.
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions.
- Running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results.
- Documenting machine learning processes.
- Keeping abreast of developments in machine learning.
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Master’s degree in computational linguistics, data analytics, or similar area preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a machine learning engineer.
- Advanced proficiency with Python, Java, and R code writing.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
Brado is a transformational marketing agency. We’ve built an insight-driven platform to help our clients GET IN FRONT.
We have a team of experts in all phases of transformational marketing—from strategy to insight to brand positioning to the launch of multi-channel communication campaigns. We work with global brands to anticipate opportunity, align swiftly, and execute boldly.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Brado is currently hiring Machine Learning Engineer Jobs in Chicago, IL, USA with average base salary of $120,000 - $190,000 / Year.