The Data and Analytics team leverages the power of data, analytics, and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision making leading to a better experience for our customers and employees.
As a Data Scientist, you'll help manage and guide data science elements of AI/ML projects. You’ll build and train new production-grade algorithms that can learn from complex, high-dimensional data in order to uncover patterns from which machine learning models and applications can be developed.
You’ll guide the transformation of machine learning domain experience in the area of human data into viable prototypes. Research emerging industry tools, techniques, and algorithms, and share application of these findings with colleagues.
- Explore and examine data for use in predictive and prescriptive modelling to deliver insights to the business stakeholders and support them to make better decisions
- Influence product and strategy decision making by helping to visualize complex data and enable change through knowledge of the business drivers that make the product successful
- Support senior colleagues with modelling projects, identifying requirements and build tools that are statistically grounded, explainable and able to adapt to changing attributes
- Support the development and deployment of different analytical building blocks that support the requirements of the capability area and customer needs
- Use root cause research to identify process breakdowns and provide data through the use of various skill sets to find solutions to the breakdown
- Work closely with other data scientists and across functions to help produce all required design specifications and ensure that data solutions work together and fulfill business needs
- Work across initiatives within INGKA Group, steering towards data-driven solutions
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or equivalent.
- 5+ years professional experience creating ML/AI algorithms leveraging large datasets and distributed computing architectures (e.g. AWS, GCP).
- Familiarity with classification, regression algorithms and modeling processes (build, tune, assess their goodness of fit).
- Experience with Python and/or R scripting languages and associated ML/AI libraries (e.g. Tensor Flow, Pytorch, NLTK, CARAT, Random Forest, E1071).
- Experience in the application of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Text analytics to Enterprise data, leveraging NLP libraries to build deep learning models.
A leading European player in supporting agile transformation, the group is based in Paris and has offices in Amiens, Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Montpellier, Nantes, Rennes and subsidiaries in Adélaïde, Casablanca, Geneva, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Montreal, New York, Singapore, Toronto and Tunis.