Our IT unit in charge of building and deploying solutions to our strategic business lines (Fund Administration, Transfer Agent, Private Equity) is looking for a Senior Data Architect to meet the growing needs of FundPartner Solutions and to strengthen our Platform Funds around the data. The successful candidate will work with our developers, Temenos, and Efront functional teams to ensure the smooth running of the projects. The Data Architect will be involved in the operational requests, implementing specific client requirements and providing the second line of assistance to our business teams.
- Acting as a link between the different domains of the platform to align the data roadmaps.
- Adopting a global vision and understanding of data needs by proposing new solutions to address client challenges around fund data.
- Interacting actively with our development team and technical teams.
- Ensuring there is a clear and up-to-date inventory of the data and APIs produced in the platform, with their associated standard data vocabulary and definitions.
- Providing qualitative analysis of business user needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements.
- Collaborating with enterprise architecture to align data needs, usage and storage with corporate strategy.
- Providing level 3 support to the Luxembourg business team around their data needs.
- Understanding cloud infrastructure (Iaas, Pass, Saas) and cloud technologies.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Mathematics.
- At least five years’ previous experience in an engineering department or on a development team.
- Experience on streaming data.
- Good skills in command SQL, NoSql and NewSql.
- Good skills on messaging-oriented Middleware, e.g. Kafka.
- Good knowledge of the fund industry, business and processes.
- Ability to address problems with methodology.
- Ability to anticipate client needs and be proactive.
- Strong motivation to continually increase quality and efficiency.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Capacity to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Able to work independently, rigorous and well organised.
- Clear and concise communication.
- Good command of French and English (level B2).
A leading European player in supporting agile transformation, the group is based in Paris and has offices in Amiens, Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Montpellier, Nantes, Rennes and subsidiaries in Adélaïde, Casablanca, Geneva, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Montreal, New York, Singapore, Toronto and Tunis.