Talan Americas is growing and looking to strengthen its teams with a Manager of the Data Intelligence practice, able to boost this business both in Canada and the USA.
In the context of the deployment of Talan International’s global Data Intelligence strategy, the main objectives are:
- Contribute to the development of the Data Intelligence general vision, the strategy and the value propositions.
- Position Talan as a leader in Data Intelligence (Consulting & Technology) in Canada and US
- Deliver according to high-quality standards
- Attract, grow and retain the best talents
- Generate direct business opportunities
- Develop the partnerships
- Grow Talan’s network with clients and prospects at management level.
The scope includes (big) data / cloud platforms, data integration, data visualization, data science / artificial intelligence, data governance, master data management, dataOps, data quality / lineage, data business consulting.
The targeted sectors are : Financial Services (Asset/Wealth Management, Retail, Insurance), Transports, Energy-Utilities, Telecoms, Healthcare, International Organisations, NGOs, Public Institutions.
- Support the pre-sales of the Data Intelligence value propositions.
- Develop vertical consulting expertise and offering in the target sectors addressing clients’ key challenges
- Generate direct business opportunities through personal network.
- Lead the design of the best Data Intelligence end-to-end technical architectures for our clients (experience with the main ecosystems preferred Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Stay current with Data Intelligence emerging technologies.
- Structure and perform successfully the business / management consulting assignments
- Manage and secure the successful delivery of the Data Intelligence projects
- Manage the Data Intelligence Consulting, Technology & Projects team(s)
- Develop, in synchronization with the relevant group entities, the partnerships: academic, start-ups, software vendors, cloud platforms
- Minimum 10 years of similar experience with a leading Consulting & Technology consulting firm
- Minimum 10 years of expertise in Data consulting
- A track record of demonstrated success with clients across multiple accounts
- Skilled negotiator who can persuade and build alignment with stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to develop pragmatic solutions to address clients’ most pressing challenges
- Bilingual French / English
- Masters’ degree or equivalent, MBA
- The position is based in Montréal, but our clients are all over Canada and US
Joining Talan also means:
- Join an international group (10 countries, 3,500 employees) of IT Consulting Service, committed to the digital transformation of its customers for more than 15 years
- Join a group that puts innovation at the heart of its development and invests in the most structuring technologies for its customers: Data in all its form, IoT, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud
- Join the North American subsidiaries, in full dynamic of growth, with more than 200 consultants in Canada and the US working in an agile and pragmatic way with large companies (Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Services, Distribution, Public sector) by combining consulting services / technological expertise/innovation/ability to deliver and deploy projects
- Join dynamic teams, where the role of the employee is at the center of attention, with the desire to create spaces allowing everyone to grow
This year's Great Place to Work survey conducted for Talan confirms that we are well above the standards in Canada and US.
- Have the opportunity to access the different communities to contribute to the development and to innovate, all with a strong team spirit and entrepreneurship
A leading European player in supporting agile transformation, the group is based in Paris and has offices in Amiens, Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Montpellier, Nantes, Rennes and subsidiaries in Adélaïde, Casablanca, Geneva, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Montreal, New York, Singapore, Toronto and Tunis.