CVS Health is seeking a Senior Data Scientist, to join our Front Store Personalization team. As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be driving initiatives to identify opportunities and optimize customer strategies derived by analyzing trends in customer behavior, needs, intents and responses. The team leverages advanced analytics, machine learning, and a hypothesis-driven approach to quickly transform data into actionable, customer-centric insights in fast-moving and energizing environment. We are looking for the best, the brightest and the most passionate analytics visionaries to join our team and help us deliver on this initiative.
This position will be based in one of our Analytics Hubs (Boston, NY, Chicago or RI).
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Data Scientist include:
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems to understand customer behaviors and insights
- Lead strategic customer analytics and insights projects, including business problem solving, guidance on methodologies, innovation and developing strategies throughout projects
- Develops complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future business outcomes
- Applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques
- Manages large and complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation, testing and scale to deliver business value
- Behaves as mentor to junior team members to provide technical advice
- Collaborates with business partners to develop technical /business solutions and new or enhanced technical tools
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions
- 4+ years of analytics experience in 1:1 targeted campaign environment, preferably involving retail industry and consulting firm experience
- 3+ years hands-on experience programming using Python
- 2+ years hands-on experience in SQL or SAS
- 2+ years experience in project management and building presentation decks
CVS Health Corporation
At CVS Health, we share a clear purpose: helping people on their path to better health. Through our health services, plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Making quality care more affordable, accessible, simple and seamless, to not only help people get well, but help them stay well in body, mind and spirit.