Posted on:7 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
The Process Data Engineer is responsible for the analysis, development, integration, documentation, implementation, and on-going support of industrial information technology solutions focusing on shop floor data management and manufacturing systems. Examples of work include configuring Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Process/Plant Information Systems and databases, custom application support, systems integration with SAP/ERP and shop floor systems, and metrology integration applications. This individual also participates in achieving the company quality goals; operates in compliance with company safety practices; and performs other duties as assigned.
- Support data management for manufacturing and quality operations globally.
- Develop new technologies using Azure enabled tools and technologies including Azure App Services, Storage Technologies, and Analytics using Databricks, Power BI and related tools.
- Train and coach end users of the applications and technology and how they support associated work processes
- Consult with engineering and manufacturing to support and enhance the applications used in various manufacturing processes
- Works with business and sites application focal points as well as the sites Functional Leaders and Site I/T Tool Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to implement the applications
- Suggest and provide value case for enhancements to better support the associated work processes and improve user productivity
- Participate in piloting and rollouts of the application globally
- Education Level: MS / BS degree in a science (general, computer, or information) or engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of written and spoken English is required.
- 8 + years of data management and/or programming experience is required. This includes working with relational database systems such as SQL Server/Oracle and SQL programming.
- Knowledge of barcode labeling platforms and software such as Bartender or Loftware is preferred. Experience with RFID, various barcode symbologies, and barcode system integration is also desired.
- Knowledge of Wonderware/Aveva products is preferred. This includes InTouch, Historian/InSQL, ActiveFactory, and Industrial Application Server. Experience with similar industrial data acquisition platforms will be considered.
- Project management experience is required. Ability to participate and lead high performance teams to scope, design, and implement controls and electrical projects is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies is preferred. This includes MS Access, .Net, and SQL Server databases.
- Knowledge of SAP xMII applications is preferred. This includes Java script programming ability.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment in a discrete parts industry is preferred.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent time management & organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Able to gather data from multiple sources to develop a comprehensive design.
DuPont de Nemours, Inc
DuPont de Nemours, Inc., commonly known as DuPont, is an American company formed by the merger of Dow Chemical and E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company on August 31, 2017, and the subsequent spinoffs of Dow Inc. and Corteva. Prior to the spinoffs it was the world's largest chemical company in terms of sales.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
DuPont de Nemours, Inc is currently hiring Data Engineer Jobs in Zhunan Township, Miaoli County, Taiwan with average base salary of NT$770,000 - NT$1,700,000 / Year.