Posted on:6 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
- Manages key elements of one or more data engineering projects. Team member in defining and builds the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business. Supports the implementation of a new big data solution which supports high amounts and velocity of data and supports future growth. Works with latest developments, testing and deployment techniques to support the deployment of new releases to e.g. deploy new data pipelines and add data sources. Delivers on responsibilities for Sprint deliverables, when required.
- Guides stakeholders in understanding analyses / outcomes and using them. Helps the business to find the right answer to solve their business problems, to determine feasible solutions contributing to develop new business models. Influential at team level through oral presentations, business cases and investment proposals.
- Supports stakeholders by gathering, analysing and modelling data and key performance indicators of moderate to high complexity. Working as a key member of a Team to develop and deploy innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing.
- Works under broad guidance and supervision by Manager / Team Lead for complex activities.
- This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with Azure: ADF, ADLS, Databricks ,PySpark, SQL , SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, ARM Templates
Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases,
Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL etc.
Shell plc is a British publicly traded multinational oil and gas company headquartered at Shell Centre in London, United Kingdom. Shell is a public limited company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listings on Euronext Amsterdam and the New York Stock Exchange.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Shell plc is currently hiring Data Engineer Jobs in Bangalore, Karnataka, India with average base salary of ₹600,000 - ₹1,000,000 / Year.