Posted on:6 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
The Testing Specialist will complete test preparation & test execution on time and provide overall delivery on time without much oversight. Work closely with Scrum and BA team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and ability to design test cases, to provide feedback on design, both functional and technical. Identify test cases from Acceptance Criteria for the User Stories. Work on frameworks to ensure continuous deployment and continuous integration.
- Understand the scope of testing within the context of each release.
- Work closely with developers, support, offshore/onshore for various testing activities including test case/script writing, Clarification, data load etc,
- Creation & execution of test case & Script development.
- Analyze formal test results to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues in TFS.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to leads & project stakeholders
- Write and execute string, integration, and regression as appropriate
- 3+ hands-on years of experience on SQL Server/Oracle/SAP HANA
- Working experience in ETL testing including Data Completeness, Data Cataloging, Data Leverage and Data Quality for various data feeds coming from the source
- Experience in database testing, data comparison & data transformation scripting
- Good exposure to Data Warehousing concepts & Data Modelling
- Must have good hands-on knowledge in creating Stored Procedures, Functions, Tables, Cursors, Hashtables and handling large data types.
- Experience in testing of reports, BO Universe
- Exposure to Azure Platform (Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Databricks) would be added advantage
- Experience in Agile methodologies and DevOps would be added advantage.
Preferably an education at degree level (MSc, BSc, or equivalent professional qualification) in Business Administration, IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent with At least 3 years of proven experience in testing/development roles, and a proven track record of strong performance in a similar position
Shell plc is a British publicly traded multinational oil and gas company headquartered at Shell Centre in London, United Kingdom. Shell is a public limited company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listings on Euronext Amsterdam and the New York Stock Exchange.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Shell plc is currently hiring Data Analytics Specialist Jobs in Bangalore, Karnataka, India with average base salary of ₹600,000 - ₹1,000,000 / Year.