- Collaborate with Science and Product teams to define annotation tasks, coordinate resourcing, and review annotated data for quality
- Develop and disseminate data labeling best practices learned from building enterprise solutions using LLMs
- Develop labeled data assets according to annotation guides to train and evaluate LLMs in collaboration with Machine Learning Engineers for real-world use cases
- Collaborate with centralized data and evaluation teams on specialized collection protocols, UIs, and instructions for diverse and creative human annotation tasks
You may be a good fit if you have experience:
- A BA in Linguistics, Library Science, or a related field (We encourage non-traditional backgrounds to apply!)
- Experience with ontology development and information domain modeling
- Running and managing human annotation jobs for large-scale data collection
- With quality control and best practices for human annotation
- Experience with Jupyter notebooks
- Experience with SQL, terminal, and command line
If some of the above doesn’t line up perfectly with your experience, we still encourage you to apply! If you consider yourself a thoughtful worker, a lifelong learner, and a kind and playful team member, Cohere is the place for you.
We welcome applicants of all kinds and are committed to providing both an equal opportunity process and work environment. We value and celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive work environment for all.
- Anopen and inclusive culture and work environment
- Work closely with a team on the cutting edge of AI research
- Free daily lunch
- Full health and dental benefits, including a separate budget to take care of your mental health
- 100% Parental Leave top-up for 6 months for employees based in Canada, the US, and the UK
- Personal enrichment benefits towards arts and culture, fitness and well-being, quality time, and workspace improvement
- Remote-flexible, offices in Toronto, Palo Alto, and London and coworking stipend
- 6 weeks of vacation
Cohere provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Cohere is a Canadian startup that provides natural language processing models that help companies improve human-machine interactions. Cohere was founded in 2019 by Aidan Gomez, Ivan Zhang, and Nick Frosst.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
Cohere is currently hiring Senior AI Engineer Jobs in New York, NY, USA with average base salary of $90,000 - $190,000 / Year.