We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!
What you’ll be doing to drive Innovation
- Contribute to innovative solutioning by developing algorithmic and rule-based models and analytic capabilities based on rules engines, machine learning, mathematical modeling, pattern recognition, and data mining techniques
- Apply advanced machine learning techniques to solve complex data problems within the real estate and property ecosystem
- Work on defined quantitative and qualitative research projects independently and communicate research results to key stakeholders
- Conduct data analysis, feature engineering, and model development using a variety of analytic techniques, tools, and programming languages to provide business insights and analytic products
- Develop analytic models using Python, PySpark and other big data tools such as AutoML, BigQuery (BQ), BQML, and Jupyter Notebook
- Deploy machine learning models to production, ensuring optimal scalability and performance
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team of Data Scientists, ML Engineers, and Automation Engineers to deliver best-in-class solutions
Why choose to work with CoreLogic’s Next-Gen Advanced Data Solutions (ADS) Team?
- You will make a difference across the real estate economy, through building and delivering impactful data solutions that serve multiple industry segments – including real estate, mortgage, insurance, construction, etc.
- You’ll be part of a team that’s as passionate and committed as you are to bring to market some of the most ground-breaking, innovative, and highly regarded data and analytic products available.
- You love to research, experiment, prototype, and then successfully execute a comprehensive solution into production
- You are curious, engaged, and passionate about data insights
- You are motivated to solve challenging problems, seeing them as the best kinds of opportunities
- You collaborate well within a team while being a strong individual contributor
- Master’s or PhD degree in STEM or AI/ML domains, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Data Scientist or related role
- 4 + years of work experience with at least one of the following languages: Python, Java, or R
- 2+ years of experience working in team-based Agile environment
- Experience working with large data volumes in a high throughput environment
- Experience using ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch Keras, SparkML, scikit-learn, XGBoost, etc.
- Experience developing supervised & unsupervised learning models including data cleaning, EDA, feature engineering, model selection and ensemble methods, evaluation metrics, and data visualization
- Demonstratable hands-on development experience in python or pySpark, using ML libraries
- Experience working in a cloud-based platform (GCP, AWS, or Azure) or a containerized environment
- Ability to translate business requirements into conceptual and detailed technology solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated general business acumen; experience working in a real estate and mortgage related data industry a plus
Annual Pay Range:
CoreLogic benefits information can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/. Qualifications, locations and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from any posted range.
CoreLogic, Inc., that offers a range of financial, property, and consumer information, analytics, and business intelligence services. Using its expertise in analyzing information assets and data. CoreLogic also conducts proprietary research and tracks trends in various categories, such as consumer credit, capital markets, real estate, fraud, regulatory compliance, natural hazards, and disaster projections.
No. of Employees
Irvine, CA, USA