Posted on:14 May 2022
BACK TO SEARCH
Apache Hadoop, C Programming, C++, Data science techniques, Java Programming, Machine learning techniques, MapReduce, Python Programming, PyTorch, R Programming, Scala Programming, SQL, TensorFlow
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to
- new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible —
- and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse
- community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every
- We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have
- Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the
- important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work
- onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
- Provide Analytical & Decision Support through advanced Statistical techniques and Data mining (from sourcing to staging data and building analytics to implementation)
- Work with unprocessed data extracted from various Amex systems. Data may or may not be optimally structured
- Work with Managers and team to ensure timely and continuos delivery of customer journey insights based on data analytics
- Supports management in developing and implementing systems, reengineering business practices and new initiatives. Maintains project plans and facilitates meetings.
- Work with Tech and business partners to ensure table designs is accurate and able to cater analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to articulate business problems and with the help of seniors can implement solutions
- Participate on global teams evaluating processes and making suggestions for process and system improvements through knowledge and information sharing sessions with peers across the organization
- Strong understanding of Cornerstone Tools and Architecture
- Strong understanding of Data Warehousing
- Strong Hive/PySpark skills
- Query performance tuning skills using SQL
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills and a will to win
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, Multitasking, and Thought-leadership skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- 2-6 Years of Experience in data analytics
- Strong technical knowledge on SQL, Python, Excel, Dashboarding, Basic Tableau, Bigdata, VBA and Power Point
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly striving to uphold our powerful backing promise to our customers and each other every day.
Get Similar Jobs In Your Inbox
American Express is currently hiring Senior Data Science Analyst Jobs in Gurgaon, Haryana, India with average base salary of ₹840,000 - ₹2,160,000 / Year.