Handling the end to end Data Science projects ,managing multiple stakeholders, applying mathematical and statistical methodologies to design the retail measurement study for various markets.
- Design the retail survey layout for a given market
- Perform descriptive analysis and build visualizations to help stakeholders to understand what drives the market change.
- Apply knowledge of statistics, mathematics, and computer science to conceptualize business need.
- Problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, modelling, insights, visualizations, monitoring the field data.
- Provide efficient solutions to complex problems. Apply Statistics/Mathematics/ML algorithms.
- Apply statistical methodologies like Survey Design, Sampling theory, statistical projection etc.
- Develop a yearly BAU plan for a given country, manage the deliverable aligning with stakeholders.
- Conduct the key drivers analysis to understand the market reality.
- A one proficient in data analysis, drill down the given problem to tackle the challenges, good in communication, multitasking, proactive in engagement with stakeholders. Person that can work independently on long-term projects.
- Degree or Master Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics or in relevant domain
- Proficiency in Python / R / Excel / SQL.
- Experience in the Retail/FMCG/CPG industry would be an asset
- Good in English communication (Speak/Written)
- Independent contributor, with problem-solving approach
NielsenIQ is the industry leader in global measurement and data analytics, and the most trusted source for retail and consumer intelligence.
We deliver the complete truth to retailers, manufacturers, and our partners through our comprehensive data sets and powerful insights. We enable businesses to make critical decisions confidently, accelerating growth and optimizing performance.
Our 30,000 employees -- based in over 100 countries.