Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit www.guidehouse.com.
Our consultants on the Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation team help clients maximize the value of their data and automate business processes. This high performing team works with clients to implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data querying and data wrangling, to data visualization and dashboarding, to predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence as well as robotic process automation (RPA). Our services enable our clients to define their information strategy, enable mission critical insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness.
Our consultants focus on client services, while also supporting business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional development.
- Identify policy and/or business problems and successfully capture from sourcing through award/close.
- Perform research on key accounts and clients to effectively qualify and scope new business opportunities
- Discuss and develop solutions with client service teams and existing/new clients
- Actively engage within target accounts and relevant market(s) to keep current on existing and new trends, problem areas, or other issues that develop into new requirements and growth opportunities
- Consistently and systematically initiate sales calls and new relationships or contacts; pursue prospects to secure meetings; win referrals and explore sales opportunities
- Develop and execute a targeted relationship and account development strategy
- Understand client business issues and match them to firm's capabilities; identify new revenue opportunities
- Present during meetings, summits, and working sessions with senior client executives
- Provide subject matter expert support across multiple client engagements; develop and review presentations, briefings, and memos, and reports
- Identify client needs and develop solutions to address these needs
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks, researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing problem-solving skills, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional business environment;
- Scope and staff projects to meet client requirements
- Develop work plans that reflect project scope and client expectations
- Provide oversight and development of work products from start to finish (from brainstorming and framework development to final edits and end-product)
- Exemplify and reinforce quality standards in work products
- Gather/create/share experiences in area of expertise with focus on best practices
- Engagement Oversight and Management
- Ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions and internal firm policies
- Manage contract budgets
- Develop trusted relationships with clients
- Provide direction, feedback, and coaching to team members
- Build a pipeline of new business through active relationship development/management, proposal efforts, and thought leadership efforts
- Career Development and Mentorship
- Mentor employees within the practice field of activity.
- Provide subject matter support, guidance and coaching of team members
- Minimum Security Clearance: US Citizenship
Minimum Years of Experience: 6
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience leading teams in data analytics and data visualizations, including selecting and applying the appropriate analytical techniques for statistical analysis, predictive modelling, simulation, and machine learning
- 5+ years of experience with analytics development including Python or R
- 5+ years of experience visually communicating data analysis visually, including bespoke analyses and BI Tools such as Power BI or Amazon QuickSight
- 2+ years of experience managing data product development at enterprise scale, including on cloud platforms, Spark or other big data ML systems, and comfort using Jira, Slack, Teams, and other collaboration tools
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration (i.e. Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- 2+ years of database experience, including SQL and noSQL
- A deep understanding of advanced analytics and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ML) landscape
- 5+ years of consulting experience in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, finance, corporate strategy, product management or related business field
- 3+ years of business development experience, including RFP/RFQ responses, developing white papers/concept papers, and building and demonstrating prototype solutions to customers
- 2+ years of experience supporting federal agencies or state agencies
- Proven track record generating revenues with existing (required) and new (preferred) clients (selling and managing $2 million credited sales annually)
- Managed projects to timeline, scope and budget on multiple teams simultaneously
- Experience advising/briefing senior executives
- Experience managing people, including one-on-one meetings, feedback, and coaching
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Education: S./M.A. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- Experience within the National Security sector
- Experience managing a team of 5+ direct reports, including one-on-one meetings, feedback, coaching, retention, and career progression
- Graph databases
- Geospatial analytics or GIS
- Development on MS Power Platform, i.e., Power Apps
- Building solutions that are delivered on OpenShift or similar container platform
- Spark, Scala, and Databricks
- Technical/product management and software experience
- Agile or SCRUM certification
- PMP Certification
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation.