Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Machine Learning Engineer? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Machine Learning Engineer.
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem, where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Be responsible for the entire algorithmic lifecycle in the company: data analytics, prototyping of new ideas, implementing algorithms models in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that will have a significant and immediate impact on the company’s revenue
- Work on a daily basis with some of the hottest trends in today’s job market: machine/deep learning, big data analytics/engineering and cloud computing
- Apply your scientific knowledge and creativity to analyze large volumes of diverse data and develop algorithmic solutions and models to solve complex problems
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations and much more
Our tech stack:
Python, Java, TensorFlow, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, HDFS, ElasticSearch, AirFlow, BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes and Docker
What are the skills a good Machine Learning Engineer in Machine Learning Group needs to have
- M.Sc. or PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- Strong knowledge in Python
- Good knowledge in Java, Scala or C++
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques
- 3+ years of hands on experience with coding machine learning/statistical modeling based solutions
- Experience in data analysis and visualization and strong knowledge in SQL
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in developing models using deep learning techniques and tools
- Experience in developing software within a distributed computation framework
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
Taboola is a public advertising company headquartered in New York City. The CEO of Taboola is Adam Singolda, who founded the company in 2007. It provides advertisements such as "Around the Web" and "Recommended For You" boxes at the bottom of many online news articles.